Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theowulv
Feb 21, 2015

My wall can now attack
Garo: Honoo no Kokuin
Set in dark fantasy Spain(sort of) this anime is about the fall and rise of a hero. It's a pretty standard tale but it's executed very well. There's some cool and varried creature designs to see here. The climaxes are wonderfully animated 2d spectacles, however, it's worth mentioning that most of the fights are CGI, good CGI, but CGI nonetheless. The soundtrack by studio MONACA(worked on Nier) is fantastic.
Also, best JAM Project song 2015 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w74YVOShNYo

One Punch Man
Really, really fantastic. A visual showcase all throughout. Lots of great animation techniques on display. The highly fluid background animation scenes stand out the most to me. Also appreciated the minor animations on characters, especially the villains and Saitama, the way they breathed, moved and talked had a nice sense of personality.

Prison School
Fast paced adaption of Akira Hiramoto's hilariously intense smutty thriller. Anime hits all the right notes.

Ninja Slayer
There are actually a lot of fun cuts of animation in this show, it can be surprisingly stylish at times. That said it's definitely not for everyone and some of the jokes are overused or drag on far too long. I think one scene is just a still shot without dialogue for a good minute. Overall I unironically enjoyed this show, but can understand why a lot of people hate it. Soundtrack is pretty dope too.

Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken s2
Even better than last year. Show is still cute and still funny, but the art seemed a tad improved this time around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread