Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

1. My Love Story

Takeo is the greatest shoujo hero ever

2. Gatachman Crowds (s2)

Actually managed to make an anime about social issues interesting, also looked amazing and has one of best uses of colour I've seen in anime

3. Non Non Byori

A show about nothing manages to be one of the best feel good series of all time.

4. Euphonium

Cute animation, cute story, cute characters, cute yuri (I want to believe.)

5. JoJo Egypt arc

A great adaptation of one of the most influential shounen works of all time. (Barring some dodgy animation in the last couple of episodes.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Rodyle posted:

My love story was a really awesome for 7 episodes then just continued forever

Yes, that's why it was great.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Endorph posted:

okay but i need to see eupho's graph now

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

The Colonel posted:

the real crime of 2013 was yozakura quartet getting nowhere near the list

No one picked it up for streaming at the point where that had just become the death knell for popularity.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

We had a thread for it where everyone conspicuously and deliberately ignored the crazy amount of fanservice, just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

StandardVC10 posted:

Probably not worth it, most of the good episodes are early on.

All one of them in fact

• Locked thread