Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PirateDentist
Mar 28, 2006

Sailing The Seven Seas Searching For Scurvy

I always look forward to this thread. I tend to binge watch anime two or three times a year, so it's great to get all the good stuff sifted out from the previous year that I'd have otherwise overlooked. Big thanks to everyone who does mini write ups as well, they really help in figuring out if it's something I'd probably like.

Currently working through Ore Monogatari!! and enjoying it quite a bit. I enjoy the fact it doesn't drag the initial suspense on for loving ever. Prison School was another one I grabbed from the thread, a fun short series. Food Wars is so dumb, but in a good way. Every shonen action trope but applied to cooking. Can't wait for more.

Like the previous top ten lists I'll probably work through them all eventually, as I've enjoyed most of what has made it on the previous years lists.

I hope the adult office genre becomes a thing. I really liked Service X Servant and Shirobako.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread