Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Last thread got archived, so I thought I might as well repost this here. What's the WORST thing you've ever done to an animal, intentional or otherwise?

I'll get things started - one time when I was young I thought I'd take my cat for a walk, because my dog liked going for walks so much. It was only after the fact when I realized that cats don't like to be dragged around by a leash. I still feel bad about this even today :(

So come on, GBS - let's see what you've got!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renegret
May 26, 2007

THANK YOU FOR CALLING HELP DOG, INC.

YOUR POSITION IN THE QUEUE IS *pbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbt*

Cat Army Sworn Enemy
once I saw a dog and I did not pet it

still regret it to this day

Big Bowie Bonanza
Dec 30, 2007

please tell me where i can date this cute boy
i have not once let my friend's dog have sex with me, every time he tries i push him away

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

no they will not posted:

Last thread got archived, so I thought I might as well repost this here. What's the WORST thing you've ever done to an animal, intentional or otherwise?

I'll get things started - one time when I was young I thought I'd take my cat for a walk, because my dog liked going for walks so much. It was only after the fact when I realized that cats don't like to be dragged around by a leash. I still feel bad about this even today :(

So come on, GBS - let's see what you've got!

I did this exact same thing with a rabbit but it wasn't a leash it was a little velvet harness and the rabbit liked it.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i had sex with the OPs moms butt and didnt use any lube

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.
cat wanted to sit on lap, but i knew i had to get up soon so i didn't let her. i think i was harsh but fair, though others may not feel that way.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
I hit a Rottweiler puppy in the ribs with a nine iron when I was like, three, on account of it knocked me down and scared the poo poo out of me. It looked so betrayed when I did it, like it thought I had been its friend. I was convinced the dog had died shortly afterwards until I was 8 and mentioned it to my family as being the worst thing I ever did and they laughed at me because the dog was fine and the very idea of it seemed absurd.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
when i dog sit for my aunt and uncle i call the dogs rude names and things when they are stupid

i do it in a nice voice though i tell them youre a very stupid boy arent you boy yes you are and hes just wagging his tail and panting because,,, lets face it, he' sreally stupid (he's a dog)

90s Solo Cup
Feb 22, 2011

To understand the cup
He must become the cup

Paging Morally Inept.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.
Who was that goon that admitted he put his cat in his washing machine or dryer to kill it? I recall that back then, no one was allowed to call people out on stuff like that, so maybe one poster asked him "why did you do that" and his reply was "we all do stupid things as teenagers :shrug: ".

What's that poster been up to these days? hm.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Adventure Pigeon posted:

cat wanted to sit on lap, but i knew i had to get up soon so i didn't let her. i think i was harsh but fair, though others may not feel that way.

Monster

Lincoln`s Wax
May 1, 2000
My other, other car is a centipede filled with vaginas.
One night, I was really tired and I forgot to put out the catfood before I went to bed. I got up to pee around 2am and realized what I had done and felt really awful about it and fed them.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
cat wanted to sit on the piece of paper i was using as a rolling tray but i didnt let it because i was rolling and then it kept headbutting me in the fingers which made it very difficult and strained our relationship

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
i owned them as pets

Kidd-Liggit
Sep 6, 2011

You mean I have to go to Philly?
I pretended to throw a tennis ball but I actually didn't and my dog was really confused

Adventure Pigeon
Nov 8, 2005

I am a master storyteller.

Kidd-Liggit posted:

I pretended to throw a tennis ball but I actually didn't and my dog was really confused

it's worse when the dog knows exactly what you did and realizes how little you think of it

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i went into the garden to smoke and i didnt take the dogs with me because it was muddy and wet and i had just walked them and wiped them down so they sat and stared forlornly through the door at me it was hosed up and sad

e:

Kidd-Liggit posted:

i did this too

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I am deathly allergic to cats, as such I avoid them at all cost.

I am a monster.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

shouted ethnic slurs at a deer

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
i threw a piece of bread at a duck and nailed it in the head recently

i also threw some bread to a coot and it got ganged up on by ducks and it couldnt fly away because it was a really big bit of bread so most of it got stolen

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

shouted ethnic slurs at a deer

Deer don't count. Deer suck

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

XMNN posted:

i threw a piece of bread at a duck and nailed it in the head recently

i also threw some bread to a coot and it got ganged up on by ducks and it couldnt fly away because it was a really big bit of bread so most of it got stolen

the gently caress is a coot

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

every time a dog begs for food and i don't give it to them i'm filled with anxiety in my heart about making the right decision not giving them food.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Some real twisted sickos itt

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

kazr posted:

It's like a duck but fewer cartoons and children's books are made about it

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Let's just say Buffy was a female dog and I;m a human being.

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid

kazr posted:

a bald person

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
i ran over an armadillo (it was an accident)

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I stepped on a baby pigeon when I was 10. I was running to class and I didn't know he was there and that sometimes small animals just don't get out of your way and they die? but I felt I'd committed a murder, and I was too ashamed to tell my mom why I was sad, so I just stayed racked with guilt and misery for a really long time. I was the kind of kid who was viscerally disturbed by baiting worms, and I killed one of these perfect precious lil uglybuns :(

aaaaa im still sorry little bird im the worst ;_;

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
also when I was a teenager we used to sit in my car and get stoned behind this movie theater where for some reason there were always armadillos wandering around, and we discovered that if we honked the horn when we saw one it would cause it to jump straight up in the air like two feet like some kind of cartoon

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

i advised this dog to not file taxes

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

DOWN JACKET FETISH posted:

i advised this dog to not file taxes

That's a god-tier dog right there.

The Anime Liker
Aug 8, 2009

by VideoGames
Eaten them in depressing, poorly made forms of food like nuggets.

Imagine being a chicken and your only purpose in life is to be food but you don't get to be a goat cheese stuffed chicken breast with garlic oil and spinach, or a Popeye's fried chicken, or Hooters wings, or even like a decent tendy.

You were killed to be turned into a store brand ugly grey chicken nugget.

That's so sad.

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Just nutted on some bird

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
I do not offer crackers to birds.

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan

A GLISTENING HODOR posted:

Eaten them in depressing, poorly made forms of food like nuggets.

Imagine being a chicken and your only purpose in life is to be food but you don't get to be a goat cheese stuffed chicken breast with garlic oil and spinach, or a Popeye's fried chicken, or Hooters wings, or even like a decent tendy.

You were killed to be turned into a store brand ugly grey chicken nugget.

That's so sad.

I make good home-made chicken nuggets, and they are also very degrading to the chickens.

Imagine if aliens came to earth and started deep frying people, that would be pretty bad right, but then imagine if we were not quite tasty enough, so they decide to fry us in breadcrumbs, but to make the breadcrumbs stick to the meat a bit better, they dunk us in blended up human foetuses.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

there is a cat next to me going unpet right now

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
theres some really tame squirrels in the botanical gardens in sheffield and i have seen my friend put his hand out to offer them food when he in fact doesnt have any food to offer them and they are then extremely disappointed

last time one started climbing up my other friends trousers in what i believe to have been a misguided revenge attack

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
I used to load frogs up in a water balloon launcher and shoot them across my yard into a chain link fence.

Yeah, I know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

XMNN posted:

theres some really tame squirrels in the botanical gardens in sheffield and i have seen my friend put his hand out to offer them food when he in fact doesnt have any food to offer them and they are then extremely disappointed

last time one started climbing up my other friends trousers in what i believe to have been a misguided revenge attack

were they that desperate for nuts!!

• Locked thread