Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJszILRT_D4

i'm psyched to play it... hopefully it's early 2016, but i couldn't find the full date.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tragic Fat Detective
Jul 12, 2002

soulja boy tell em
Sometimes I like to imagine what it was like when Mark Wahlberg smashed that Vietnamese guy in the face with a stick while shouting 'Vietnam loving poo poo' at him would have been like in real life.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

it was supposed to be out in like 2014 but i think they wanted to increase the scope of the game beyond the boss rush they originally wanted. i hope its still good.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

Real hurthling! posted:

it was supposed to be out in like 2014 but i think they wanted to increase the scope of the game beyond the boss rush they originally wanted. i hope its still good.

hmm, i didn't know that. i also hope it's good.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Real hurthling! posted:

i played it at pax aus, it still seems to pretty much be a boss rush... might have just been the demo, though?

it seems pretty cool, but there was like quarter-second lag on the tvs they were using

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tragic Fat Detective posted:

Sometimes I like to imagine what it was like when Mark Wahlberg smashed that Vietnamese guy in the face with a stick while shouting 'Vietnam loving poo poo' at him would have been like in real life.

._.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

They drew this game on cels or something and scanned it to make all the animations. It looks baller

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

it's cool that they're still finding ways to do cool new stuff with 2d. it's also cool that, as a white male, i can do a hate crime and still be in will ferrel movies.

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

As a Millennial I posted:

i can do a hate crime and still be in will ferrel movies.

Commenting in 2006 on his past crimes, Wahlberg has stated: "I did a lot of things that I regret, and I have certainly paid for my mistakes."

Wahlberg was charged with attempted murder, pleaded guilty to assault and was sentenced to two years in Suffolk County Deer Island House of Correction. He ultimately served only 45 days of his sentence

In the 2010s, he starred in the action-comedy The Other Guys alongside Will Ferrell, the biographical sports drama The Fighter, which earned him an Academy Award for Best Picture nomination, the comedy Ted, the war film Lone Survivor, and the sci-fi action film Transformers: Age of Extinction.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
I'll play this as long as it doesnt come out at the same time as Mount & Blade II: Moreband

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

That feel when Mark Wahlberg beats the ever living gently caress from you with a stick while saying racist stuff about you.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

sector_corrector posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJszILRT_D4

i'm psyched to play it... hopefully it's early 2016, but i couldn't find the full date.

This game looks sort of annoying, look at all the bullshit thats happening on screen. Aint nobody got time for that.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
If Mark Whalberg beat my rear end with a big stick and called me a redheaded mexican gently caress, hell, I'd enjoy it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

In Training posted:

They drew this game on cels or something and scanned it to make all the animations. It looks baller

Yeah. Each bit of animation was drawn on cels. It looks gorgeous. Unlike the Vietnamese guy whose face Mark Wahlberg, star of TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION and TED 2, crushed.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

is this game only coming out on "xbone" bc thats dumb as heck if so

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

It's on PC as well but sometimes console exclusives happen man

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

it's also gonna be on steam

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

net cafe scandal posted:

This game looks sort of annoying, look at all the bullshit thats happening on screen. Aint nobody got time for that.
Looks rad as gently caress
:/

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I think the gameplay looks boring.. make another bitchy face.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks cool and frenetic. Maybe the way to solve platformer bosses always being the worst part of the game was to have them be the entire game and really focus on making them awesome

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
its so pretty that ill be buying it no matter what

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

net cafe scandal posted:

I think the gameplay looks boring.. make another bitchy face.

This

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

its so pretty that ill be buying it no matter what

same imo

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrZxTS_eXLE

This vid is sad.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whoever is playing the game sucks at jumping over boulders at regular intervals

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

People being nostalgic for this crap makes me want to puke.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to God drat spew because of this old timey western animation rear end!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It looks way better than actual old rear end animation because old animation had like 4 fps instead of a beautiful consistent 60.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Actually I said that completely unfounded. I wouldn't be surprised if a team was insane enough to hand draw cel animations would also lock their game at 24fps for the hell of it

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Actually I said that completely unfounded. I wouldn't be surprised if a team was insane enough to hand draw cel animations would also lock their game at 24fps for the hell of it

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm just sour because Kane made me miss the Stone Cold vs Goldust title defense on Raw.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

well it is a xbox one game :xbone:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

Booya

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[As Goldust shimmies erotically out of his gigantic golden robe] JR: I tell you this has been a fantastic Raw, this evening...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wouldn't know, since the 7 foot tall red retard made me miss it.

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
This game looks incredible but the main characters, I say to them you want ice cream cone,

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

This game looks incredible but the main characters, I say to them you want ice cream cone,

lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Pothead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Shithead

• Locked thread