Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
:gary:
:gary: :yarg:
View Results

• Locked thread
Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

:tem:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

:vd: is the quiggy one as far as i'm concerned

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Smythe posted:

its cool to think about that when that emotiocon was made the white pixel was, relatively, very large on our small monitors when it was realed 9999 years ago. Now, in 2016 our monitors are bigger and the pixels are smaller. Maybe soon, in the future, the pixels will be so small we wont even see the white pixel.

someone needs to vectorize these emoticons for proper resolution independence on retina displays. future-proofing, people!

for instance:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sereri posted:

not animated, please revise

im not a gif expert so it took me like 15 tries to get this animated right. interesting how the image is technically correct with the white part of the eyes in the sw quadrant, but visually correct when it's in the ne corner

:3:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

Sham bam bamina! posted:

the white part is the sclera, not a reflection

ahhhhhh you're right. this way looks much better. thx

Fuzzy Mammal posted:

ok now do the red one

:kimchi:

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

imgur doesn't host svgs though. does SA embed them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

if lowtax pays me, let's say, a $5000 honorarium i'll go through and vectorize all the somethingawful smilies that are either non-animated or have <4 frames

• Locked thread