Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Objection! I object! That was... objectionable!

Taco Defender
Biggest BFC trainwreck thread: Blue Story (it still counts since it started in BFC, right?)

e: link added

Haifisch fucked around with this message at 07:33 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender

flynt posted:

Worst Crowdfunding:
Muerte's thread where he quit his job and raised around 3000$ on a crowdfunding site to hike across America and "raise awareness" about mental health issues. The cart he was using to carry his supplies broke after 6 miles, he only ate raisins, passed out on day 4, and had to get an Uber back to the start. Then someone reported him on the fundraising site and he had to return all the money.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3714480
Oh god, I lost interest in that one midway through. Him having to return all that money is the perfect ending. :allears:

Bonus points for Tuyop of all people popping in midway through to go "your pack is way too heavy, dude".

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
1A
2B
3A
4A
5B
6A*
7C

I was sorely tempted to pick Muerte as Worst With Money, but he's really bad at life more than he's bad at money.

Haifisch
Nov 13, 2010

Taco Defender
I preemptively nominate Just Wait Till We're Diamond for all categories.

• Locked thread