Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
So is that whole thing the reason why that Voidburger LP stopped? Cause I was really digging it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

SurreptitiousMuffin posted:

Back in the 90s, Warhammer 40,000 had a race of space dwarves called "Squats" who were phased out at some point.

For some reason, the mods on the official Games Workshop forums made a blanket ban on any talk of Squats whatsoever. This ban persisted for over a decade -- any post that so much as asked about space dwarves would get the entire thread locked, and the offending poster banned. The ban stayed in place until the forums were shut down in the late 2000s, but it was diligently enforced for their entire lifespan.

Not Mod Drama, but Warhams Nerd Drama, but I think this has something to do with certain 40K nerds assertion that the Warhamer Fantasy line takes place on a planet in the 40K universe, and that Sigmar is a lost Primarch. Fantasy nerds get super pissed over that for some reason.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Say Nothing posted:

Warning: Pomegranate!

I now want to flood the internet with inexplicable pictures of pomegranates. Pomegranates being tossed, pomegranates being smashed, pomegranates being ravenously devoured by sticky-faced children.

No warning, no remorse, no mercy.

Is this what it feels like to be a super-villain?

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Improbable Lobster posted:

If you're an edgy teen sure

Otherwise it's fine to just laugh at something dumb

OK

• Locked thread