Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

A vase to face encounter.

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

It's kind of ironic that you've made a thread that will immediately need intervention from a mod. :v:

E: Future-proofing because this shortly won't make sense, the thread was originally PTF Power Mad Mods.

AlphaKretin has a new favorite as of 15:01 on Dec 21, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I think he got that but not unfairly interpreted needing SA mod intervention being ironic as implying that SA mods would be mentioned. I was going to disclaim that but it would have cluttered up the joke.

E: Just noticed you also missed "Gave Dev Trolls Thread"

AlphaKretin has a new favorite as of 15:02 on Dec 21, 2015

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

It been a while since I read through the list but I'm fairly confident that a good number of Wikipedia's lamest edit wars involved inappropriate mod intervention.

And if I'm wrong it's an amusing read anyway :v:

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

I'm the guy deathstaring the camera with his arms crossed.

AlphaKretin
Dec 25, 2014

...Vase to meet you?

GARVASE DAY!

To be fair, Bethesda probably don't think so, and a tasteful, light jab at the game would be perfect for a M'aiq analogue.

• Locked thread