Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

rediscover posted:

I do a little squee every time I remember Dragons Dogma is coming out on PC

im excited about that too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Black Baby Goku posted:

He placed a bible by his wife and child, the later of which he killed with his patented crippler cross face finisher.

King: His son was mentally retarded
JR: King! That's enough, the family is
King: he was wearing a bra!
JR: Taka with the arm bar...

christ

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I hope dragon dogma port is good

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

ArfJason posted:

I hope dragon dogma port is good

They are adding so much stuff that I feel like I can afford to be optimistic that it won't just be a crappy console port

Still, cautiously optimistic

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
What are they adding

extremely steampunk
Sep 11, 2001

Black Baby Goku posted:

What are they adding

content-wise nothing that isn't already out on console but full Steam support and all DLC included seems like a good sign

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

thank you to locke corridor the dendy crew evil eagle moonwalk synthy rediscover lumpy in training qnqnx braww and pog boyfrend thank you thank you thank youuuuuu these are more games than i have purchased in the entire year

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

just glad to help a gamer in hard to game territories

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

thank you to locke corridor the dendy crew evil eagle moonwalk synthy rediscover lumpy in training qnqnx braww and pog boyfrend thank you thank you thank youuuuuu these are more games than i have purchased in the entire year

glad you enjoyed re4

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

ArfJason posted:

Play shovel knight first

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Enjoy Strider

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Play shovel knight first

He has, but has yet to play plague knight ('Twas my gift)

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

Jet grind radio still owns as much as it did on release, you should try to unlock every playable character in it, it's tough and rewarding.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
I played a large chunk on dc and i have the same opinoon in that its a really really cool game on eveeyrhibg but the gameplay

• Locked thread