Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i forgot all adults and teens in sims 4 are the same height, jeez

Oh crap I hated that too.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I've been 6' since I was 13 so.

Soral
May 30, 2009

wow 6' since last year. vewry impressive

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the problem isnt that teens are the same height as adults, its that ALL adults and ALL teens are the same height, theres no height sliders

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

elf help book posted:

the problem isnt that teens are the same height as adults, its that ALL adults and ALL teens are the same height, theres no height sliders

This is fairly loving a problem.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

yeah and its bullshit that you can only make someone the sexy kind of fat instead of the regular type

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can't give your sim a beer gut? gently caress that.

Soral
May 30, 2009

once we get to the next page i'm going to plug the names of all the regs who posted on this page into a random name picker and give the first names to come up a game off their wishlist

Soral
May 30, 2009

actually thats way to complicated and stupid i'm just going to take the last 30 posts

Soral
May 30, 2009

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

dont bribe the mods

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Do bribe the mods

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i assume in training will be a mod before the end of the year

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Depends on whether or not hes bribed the admins.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he got a special red name from teh tax he's basically in

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

he got a special red name from teh tax he's basically in

Huh?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

*quickly removes everything from my wishlist except for the Steam Controllee*

Soral
May 30, 2009

im unconvinced that net cafe scandal is actually a mod

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Soral posted:

im unconvinced that net cafe scandal is actually a mod

He's a tiny mod.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I thought you got your name color changed for front page stuff

Wormskull posted:

He's a tiny mod.

baby metroid

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*in tiny chipmunk voice* Hey guys everything ok in here.. don't get into any trouble now.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I feel like In Training wold have made a lot more sense as IK instead of net cafe.. no offense bro.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

rediscover posted:

I feel like In Training wold have made a lot more sense as IK instead of net cafe.. no offense bro.

None taken.

Soral
May 30, 2009

in training i purchased a game for you and i will send it to you whenever you accept my friend request on steam

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh gently caress yeah, tyvm for Driver San Francisco

Soral
May 30, 2009

i hope everyone has a good time this holiday season.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I think with the games I bought and received this sale, along with my pledge to play the entire yakuza series, I don't need to get a new game for like, the next 4 or 5 months.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

I think with the games I bought and received this sale, along with my pledge to play the entire yakuza series, I don't need to get a new game for like, the next 4 or 5 months.

i bought a ps3 a few months, looked up every game i may want to play on the system, and i think i now own every single one of them

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i bought a ps3 a few months, looked up every game i may want to play on the system, and i think i now own every single one of them

Hell yeah

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I probably won't get to dragons Dogema for a while, the new amplitude comes out in like 5 days and SFV is in early Feb. there's too many games!!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I do a little squee every time I remember Dragons Dogma is coming out on PC

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

my list was 100% japanese games including both kingdom hearts hd collections

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

elf help book posted:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

Good man

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

net cafe scandal was a much better poster before he put so much weight on being IK that he started posting shittily. this happens to just about every mod on every forum and i never understood why

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

net cafe scandal was a much better poster before he put so much weight on being IK that he started posting shittily. this happens to just about every mod on every forum and i never understood why

Most of the mods that came from here, including our admin, are the only good mods I've ever seen on any forum, imo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

*nods*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would say it's they get all self conscious about both being an authority, and also trying to be one of the same chill broskis as the other people but now they have to uphold the law.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I usually think of it like they turn into really bad narcs that you can tell their narcs a little bit probably. [Chill guy voice laid on way to thick] Whoaa-ho-hoho! Heyyy dizawgs, what's crackalackin. Hell I'd date Zelda and the chick ain't bad either, am I right lmfao... Hahaha but seriously let's watch it on the image leaching a little bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Wormskull posted:

I usually think of it like they turn into really bad narcs that you can tell their narcs a little bit probably. [Chill guy voice laid on way to thick] Whoaa-ho-hoho! Heyyy dizawgs, what's crackalackin. Hell I'd date Zelda and the chick ain't bad either, am I right lmfao... Hahaha but seriously let's watch it on the image leaching a little bit.

Lmfao. It's like Kurt Angle turning heel

• Locked thread