Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://nanotechent.com/pinball-wizard.php Well, guys, my original request has been answered for MSRP 299$. Courtesy of that guy in the thread that elf help book linked. Thanks all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
that reminds me the new ui for pinball arcade actually has pinball wizard playing on the main menu, the current menu has a rip off so bad it took me a year to realize it was even trying to sound like pinball wizard

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

There's way too many games on this wishlist

Its mainly just to know when the stuff Im interested in goes on sale.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

that reminds me the new ui for pinball arcade actually has pinball wizard playing on the main menu, the current menu has a rip off so bad it took me a year to realize it was even trying to sound like pinball wizard

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Are the first 2 jokes.

I don't really use my wishlist at all. The only thing on there was Ys games for the longest time but I eventually bought them all

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Zen.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe I'll actually add some stuff to it, in preparation for the sale. But the only PC game i car about currently is Dragons dogma since LR just came out. I want to pick up PC MGSV to play it again at some point but I still need a longer break before I dive in for another 100 hour playthrough of that game

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Thank you for reminding me to add The Talos Principle to my wishlist

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

elf help book posted:

i havent seen anything of beseige since the week it came out and people posted funny gifs

that's pretty much all there is, afaik.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Travler903/wishlist

Here's my very short wishlist. I'm gonna gift some games to imps in the zone once the sale starts so watch bbg's thread.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Evil Eagle posted:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Travler903/wishlist

Here's my very short wishlist. I'm gonna gift some games to imps in the zone once the sale starts so watch bbg's thread.

Now this is a drat list. That reminds me to maybe give Binary Domain another shot on PC if it's cheap, so I can play KBM.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
I tried to play Binary Domain, but it couldn't recognize my voice after about half a dozen tries and two different microphones, so I gave up.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

the number 1 item on my wishlist that i havent checked in a long time is putt-putt goes to the moon

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

Now this is a drat list. That reminds me to maybe give Binary Domain another shot on PC if it's cheap, so I can play KBM.

the port is pretty terrible iirc, it doesn't like saving things like turning off autoaim

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

01011001 posted:

the port is pretty terrible iirc, it doesn't like saving things like turning off autoaim

it works, but yeah the mouse controls are kinda weird, i still managed to play through it with kbm rather than a controller though

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The other thing is that I didn't have a microphone on PS3

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

The other thing is that I didn't have a microphone on PS3

that poo poo doesnt work on console or pc

Dec 26, 2012

SM64Guy posted:

yep

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I seen DMC3 on steam has bad reviews...bad port? I've heard it's one of the sickest action games ever

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I seen DMC3 on steam has bad reviews...bad port? I've heard it's one of the sickest action games ever

i think its a bad port but playable. there's some kind of mod for it that ive seen people hyping up, a style switching mod i think that was implemented in 4 but isnt in vanilla 3

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hm. Maybe I'll just pick up a ps2 disc instead

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

my list is too long http://steamcommunity.com/id/bombtask/wishlist/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

SM64Guy posted:

Big Bo is going to listen to what I have to say.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

kero blaster is cool

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
http://steamcommunity.com/id/averagebear/wishlist/

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I don't remember what's on there I don't use it much.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year Edition

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*spends 20 dollars on Fallout 3 - GOTY edition for my forum friend*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Average Bear posted:

I don't remember what's on there I don't use it much.

I don't remember having the 6 most ludicrous possible wishlist items on my wishlist... Yeah I don't use it much.. No biggie really...

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

the polls are in, the most wished for game in the imp zone is undertale, i hope santa loves brilliant modern funny thoughtful indie games as much as everyone else here

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Ah. My wishlist is powerful.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I don't remember having the 6 most ludicrous possible wishlist items on my wishlist... Yeah I don't use it much.. No biggie really...

There's definitely more ludicrous games. But maybe if they get too ridiculous they look like a joke wishlist

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

In Training posted:

There's definitely more ludicrous games. But maybe if they get too ridiculous they look like a joke wishlist

my wishlist has sonic 4 episodes 1 and 2, and also agdq classic Bunny Must Die

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

IMO liking or desiring anything worse than Fallout 3 just twists back around and becomes fun again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

There's an episodic Sonic game on PC???

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
I actually don't want at least 4 of those games anymore. I want to try rocket league and the greatest video game of all time, undertale.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Is that the one that the most terrifying stone faced pedophile I've ever seen played where he was leaning closer and closer to the monitor over the course of blowing it at the game until by the end his face was off screen and the Tomba guy was talking with the cadence and vibe of the bassist from Spinal Tap, in a reaffirming manner about the guy's skills.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

In Training posted:

There's an episodic Sonic game on PC???

Episode 3 is never coming out ( pc gaming joke).

• Locked thread