Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

the number 1 item on my wishlist that i havent checked in a long time is putt-putt goes to the moon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

01011001 posted:

the port is pretty terrible iirc, it doesn't like saving things like turning off autoaim

it works, but yeah the mouse controls are kinda weird, i still managed to play through it with kbm rather than a controller though

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

The other thing is that I didn't have a microphone on PS3

that poo poo doesnt work on console or pc

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

I seen DMC3 on steam has bad reviews...bad port? I've heard it's one of the sickest action games ever

i think its a bad port but playable. there's some kind of mod for it that ive seen people hyping up, a style switching mod i think that was implemented in 4 but isnt in vanilla 3

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

01011001 posted:

play shadow of chernobyl. no mods

make sure to play on master

this

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

then call of pripyat. clear sky is the worst of the bunch but worth a playthrough too, though it reuses a lot of maps from soc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm fasting, also in honor of Sonic.

lol

• Locked thread