Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.
just :lol:

there is no god, when you die you're dead and nobody cares about your miserable insignificant life no matter how nice you try to be

praise hitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

I wish I believe in god, life would probably be a lot happier. :smith:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I believe in a thing called love. Just listen to the rythem of my heart.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
the thing is, no one can say what happens after you die because when you die theres no way to communicate. lets get some takeout and suck each other off

wiffle ball bat
Oct 2, 2015

by Shine
ok, sure. but do you believe in life after love? i can feel something inside me say, i really don't think you're strong enough.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
have fun getting smote stupid bitch

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
I'm lolling RN, OP. You were right. That was pretty good.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I believe in a thing called love. Just listen to the rythem of my heart.

wiffle ball bat posted:

ok, sure. but do you believe in life after love? i can feel something inside me say, i really don't think you're strong enough.

Love isn't real either. It's just chemicals and electrical impulses in your brain, your stupid monkey brain just isn't smart enough to realize it.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord
Just bag me up and put me by the curb. Feed me to my dog. IDGAF.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

God is only a mis-spelling of Good.

Makes u think.

i can still taste him
Feb 16, 2003
Buglord

satanic splash-back posted:

God is only a mis-spelling of Good.

Makes u think.
Or a misspelling of "dog", which supports my idea above.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Whiskey Sours posted:

Love isn't real either. It's just chemicals and electrical impulses in your brain, your stupid monkey brain just isn't smart enough to realize it.

That's what I told the cops except instead of love it was acute alcohol poisoning.

TOOT BOOT
May 25, 2010

he's dead in and in hell now being buttfucked by a train of 10,000 demons

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Whiskey Sours posted:

What isn't real about chemicals and electrical impulses, that poo poo sounds hella real

skeletonotherkin
Sep 26, 2014

I for one think god exists and is an rear end in a top hat

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzsVDlHTRJk

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
god can be real if you change your definition of god

Sound
Oct 18, 2004

personally I do believe in dog

Ocean Book
Sep 27, 2010

:yum: - hi

Whiskey Sours posted:

If that's not real I don't know what is.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Dza posted:

Or a misspelling of "dog", which supports my idea above.

That is called an anagram.

I suggest you go back to school.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
Do you want to know what God is? God is everywhere. He is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see Him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel Him when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. His energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel God around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Across the deserts bare, breathe the mountain air, of travel I've had my share, God is everywhere. God is in Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocapillo, Baranquilla,

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

wait now i'm confused is it gods or dogs that are the real one

cause i gotta tell ya, i found out recently tasmanian devils exist but tasmanian tigers don't, despite the fact that tigers exist and devils don't

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Whiskey Sours posted:

just :lol:

there is no god, when you die you're dead and nobody cares about your miserable insignificant life no matter how nice you try to be

praise hitch

this is one of those times when you're right, but nobody cares and loving shut up about it already

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

Cubone posted:

Do you want to know what God is? God is everywhere. He is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see Him when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel Him when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. His energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. You must feel God around you; here, between you, me, the tree, the rock, everywhere, yes. Across the deserts bare, breathe the mountain air, of travel I've had my share, God is everywhere. God is in Reno, Chicago, Fargo, Minnesota, Buffalo, Toronto, Winslow, Sarasota, Wichita, Tulsa, Ottawa, Oklahoma, Tampa, Panama, Mattawa, La Paloma, Bangor, Baltimore, Salvador, Amarillo, Tocapillo, Baranquilla,

no that's the force

gnarlyhotep posted:

this is one of those times when you're right,

:smug:

gnarlyhotep posted:

but nobody cares and loving shut up about it already

:smith:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Enfield posted:

the thing is, no one can say what happens after you die because when you die theres no way to communicate. lets get some takeout and suck each other off

This guy knows what's up

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot
the greatest love of all Is easy to achieve
learning to love yourself
it is the greatest love of all

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

City of Tampa posted:

the greatest love of all Is easy to achieve
learning to love yourself
it is the greatest love of all

Vitruvio
Jan 28, 2015

chaosbreather posted:

wait now i'm confused is it gods or dogs that are the real one

cause i gotta tell ya, i found out recently tasmanian devils exist but tasmanian tigers don't, despite the fact that tigers exist and devils don't

Gods were hunted to extinction by Friedrich Nietzsche. That's why it was a big deal a few years ago when a can of God meat went on sale for a pretty penny.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

Quoted this, accidentally became muslim.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Luxury Communism posted:

owned, inshallah

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

TacticalUrbanHomo posted:

There is no god but allah and muhamed is allahs profit? I don't know Arabic, but I know the squiggly lines that make up allah and I see it twice so just an educated guess.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Whiskey Sours posted:

There is no god but allah and muhamed is allahs profit

:hfive: muslim buddy

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Luxury Communism posted:

ypu need to day it aloud before 2 witnesses

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i think maybe religion is the problem, but that doesnt mean that god isnt real (lol real wtf does that mean?). i think hes just spawn camping us because he thinks its funny. pretty good troll imo.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Didn't believe in God until this thread, now believe in him 100% just to be spiteful. :smug:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Kuato posted:

Didn't believe in God until this thread, now believe in him 100% just to be spiteful. :smug:

god tier troll, nicely played

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot

gnarlyhotep posted:

this is one of those times when you're right, but nobody cares and loving shut up about it already

actually there is a god and we will be judged for our sins :D happy holidays

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nolan Arenado
May 8, 2009

If I take DMT can I please believe in god?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
its sort of like a bunch of ants doing ant things next to a superhighway. the ants can not and will never be able to comprehend the concept of a superhighway and when they scurry onto the pavement and get squished everything just ends. so it goes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Luxury Communism
Aug 22, 2015

by Lowtax

Enfield posted:

ypu need to day it aloud before 2 witnesses

What if I'm on an island and a Qu'ran washes up on its sandy shores? Will I sit underneath the palm leaves and hear the seagulls crow as I contemplate that I will never be a Muslim?

• Locked thread