Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Tony Homo posted:

Does this translate to BEHEAD INFIDELS AND RAPE THEIR WOMEN AND BLOW YOURSELF UP

that would be pretty inconcordant with any of the teachings of the quran and therefore blasphemous, so no.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I read a small bit of a Japanese comic where Buddha (gautama) and Jesus just kind of hang out. It was pretty funny.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
Yeah, fan art is crazy. We get it. Don't be so subtle next time.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

OctoberBlues posted:

I wish I believe in god, life would probably be a lot happier. :smith:

When I believed in God I was super loving depressed a lot of the time.

Conversely, a large portion of the last church I went to had a lot of ex-cons that converted, and they were genuinely way happier and way better people because they now believed in God.

Your mileage may vary, but given that you're a goon, I say you're gonna die a virgin either way.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Yeah, fan art is crazy. We get it. Don't be so subtle next time.

you make god sad

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I read a small bit of a Japanese comic where Buddha (gautama) and Jesus just kind of hang out. It was pretty funny.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

PHEW!

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
i just wanted to stop by to say that you people are mentally ill and you are all going to burn in hell. that is all.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

It was more like:

Like that kid cartoon Regular Show. I liked it.

cram me sideways
Apr 26, 2015

lol there's kirby @ the bottom doing his trademark HIIIIIIII~

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Whiskey Sours posted:

just :lol:

there is no god, when you die you're dead and nobody cares about your miserable insignificant life no matter how nice you try to be

praise hitch

God believers are not good imo.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003

the militant karl marx with his crotch boils writing books all day

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

God believers are not good imo.

Hitchens converted on his death bed

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

Hitchens converted on his death bed

I'm about to convert you to a world of pain if you keep quoting my posts.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
Belief is dangerous because if you base your life around a belief and it turns out to be wrong you're pretty much screwed. Ask any ex-cult member.
Opinions are preferable because they can be easily changed and they make a person more open and adaptable.

That said, I am of the opinion I can fly. I am of the opinion I can touch the sky.

Oh! I almost forgot!

HAIL SATAN

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

I'm about to convert you to a world of pain if you keep quoting my posts.

that doesnt even make sense :confused:

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

i just wanted to stop by to say that you people are mentally ill and you are all going to burn in hell. that is all.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

ghlbtsk posted:

Belief is dangerous because if you base your life around a belief and it turns out to be wrong you're pretty much screwed. Ask any ex-cult member.
Opinions are preferable because they can be easily changed and they make a person more open and adaptable.

That said, I am of the opinion I can fly. I am of the opinion I can touch the sky.

Oh! I almost forgot!

HAIL SATAN

This clip does not look very funny

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
i don't think that guyu in the op had the slightest i8dea what was going on but i'm gonna try not to hold it against him (probably fail at this like everything else)

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO

chart very clearly demonstrates that the older a belief system is the more it has calmed down from the wild hormonalism of its youth

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

the bible/koran probably aren't that great if you need to do a complete reinterpretation to make them fit modern values and ideologies. You would think an omniscient god would take the future into account when he's telling this poo poo to his prophets and disciples.

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
Reminder that part of atheism's popularity is that sheltered internet nerds encounter religious black and spanish people, and immigrants, and think "PFFF I'M SUPERIOR TO THEM, WHY ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE SO DUMB?!?"

Keep patting yourself on the back for realizing magic wizards in the sky don't control every facet of existence.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

kikkelivelho posted:

the bible/koran probably aren't that great if you need to do a complete reinterpretation to make them fit modern values and ideologies. You would think an omniscient god would take the future into account when he's telling this poo poo to his prophets and disciples.

many are called but few are chosen

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

that doesnt even make sense :confused:

What I'm saying is, please don't quote my posts. They are now smudged and dirty, much like your filthy infidel hovel you call a home.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

ProperCoochie posted:

Reminder that part of atheism's popularity is that sheltered internet nerds encounter religious black and spanish people, and immigrants, and think "PFFF I'M SUPERIOR TO THEM, WHY ARE ALL THOSE PEOPLE SO DUMB?!?"

Keep patting yourself on the back for realizing magic wizards in the sky don't control every facet of existence.

lol

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

dad gay. so what posted:

many are called but few are chosen

Through rigorous research I've found a disturbing common trait between all terrible rulers and mass murderers throughout human history. None of them believed in the burning 7 armed lava monkey god that plays his ancient drums of life at the center of the Earth. Perhaps this information can be used to stop future atheist dictators.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Jastiger posted:

What I'm saying is, please don't quote my posts. They are now smudged and dirty, much like your filthy infidel hovel you call a home.

are you trolling me? :confused:

kikkelivelho
Aug 27, 2015

ProperCoochie posted:

Lol if you consider southern Europeans to be your equals. After centuries they still can't run a functioning government or country, or anything really.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
hosed up but true.

Esp. considering that once it was the other way around.

Jastiger
Oct 11, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

dad gay. so what posted:

are you trolling me? :confused:

I think so?

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
i got hit by apollos chariot and now im getting a nice cash settlement. gonna spend it on a trashbag full of blow

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Enfield posted:

i got hit by apollos chariot and now im getting a nice cash settlement. gonna spend it on a trashbag full of blow

J.G. Wentworth?

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

dad gay. so what posted:

namaste

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

ProperCoochie posted:

I think I speak for most internet atheists when I say we hate white religious people the most. Think Mike Huckabee.

Commie NedFlanders
Mar 8, 2014

Most internet atheists unconsciously believe far more than they admit.

The only proper attitude of an atheist is infinite resignation

Barnum Brown Shoes
Jan 29, 2013

ProperCoochie posted:

Stop projecting.

Greg Legg
Oct 6, 2004
Christopher HItchens was a bad person.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

• Locked thread