Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:
Goblin King won worlds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

It never even occurred to me that Cosmic Spidey was such a hot commodity because of ID cards. Dude said his favorite characters were Thor, Daredevil, and Superman, so I really hope he has some obscure second favorite because good lord we don't need more of any of those.

Watching the Twitch stream the past two days, it's amazing how insanely well some people rolled Faust's D20, there were teams on the verge of being wiped that rolled Mystic Trap or Free Actions Only and just shut down the opponents. My favorites though were the Shredder Clone/Mini Shredder with Gobby and Overdrive, who sidestepped through a colossal retaliation to KO it; and the dude with the Sinister Syndicate team who used Chameleon because he prevents replacements and locked away the keychain tank from switching sizes, until his dice went cold and he missed like six attacks with LE Doc Ock. Somebody also used an ID Spidey to attack Faust just to trigger his own Atom retaliation which was hilarious. There was apparently some dude playing Wyrm during Nationals who did fairly well and props to him for gambling on that weird figure.

Sanschel fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jun 17, 2017

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,
And rise the M.C. Etrigan!

Sanschel posted:

Dude said his favorite characters were Thor, Daredevil, and Superman, so I really hope he has some obscure second favorite because good lord we don't need more of any of those.

Maybe he'll give us Superman: True Brit.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
I'd get them to make Knight (or Squire I guess, and hope that they feel obligated to make the other one in the same set) since it bugged the hell out of me that those two never got made with the rest of the Batmen of the world in the Batman set. They seem like the two that have the most appearances to me.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I did not get to play today. My daughter gave me and my wife a wonderful gift of day care flu. I am sad.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Finally got to play a What If sealed! I pulled Advocate, but I also pulled the expensive Dr Stark, C and U Iron Man, and a Punisher Squad, which were far more enticing.

Round 1 vs both Dr Starks, C Spidey, Oni Hulk, Gert & Old Lace. We moved to a rooftop and I popped his Hulk and he my Punisher Squad, then we sat there doing nothing for a while. He kept missing me and all I would do was attack Old Lace and push U Tony. I finally caused enough damage to Lace that Gert was now end dial, and my C Iron Man had been slinking closer while pot shoring the dino so I took the opportunity to KO Gert, right as time was called for a win. It would've been a different game if my Stark hadn't made two Impervous rolls against Old Lace, but the action token effect of that C Tony saved my bacon.

Round 2 vs Nico, Iron Rick, U Thor, cheap Dr Stark. I put us on the castle map since Thor doesn't fly, moved up to a terrace and waited. He moved up and hunkered down so I based Thor with Punisher Squad to block Nico from TKing Thor and ran the others close behind. He failed a breakaway with Thor then based me with Rick and Stark. C Tony hit Nico but she picked Invincible and only took 1 but also knockback, Punisher Squad RCE'd Thor for 1 after Impervious, then he cleared.. Tony failed a Sidestep breakaway from his Stark, but succeeded at a move action breakaway which carries the bonus of letting him clear (Founding Member is an incredibly ridiculous trait), dragging Squad with him. Nico got a RS/Psy hit on C Tony popping him into Running Shot, then Stark got carried by Rick to tie me down. Squad and my Stark ate the Mystics to KO Stark, then C Tony whiffed an attack on Rick. Thor had finally trundled his butt across the map to join us on elevation 3 but couldn't hit the Squad to save his life, missing three times and taking two more clicks of damage from him; Punisher taught those guys well. He uses Nico to Outwit my Stark's Flight and then Rick Force Blasts him off the roof, dealing 2 penetrating and forcing a push. It hurt, so C Tony repaid the favor by flying to another tower and KOing Nico with 5 damage from super armor enhancement. Now he was flagging; Thor got Squad but had to walk all the way across the map again, Rick tried to base me but got walloped by Tonys, then C Tony finished off Thor.

Round 3 vs Cosmic Spidey & Oni Hulk. I went with the zen garden landing pad side (seriously what genius designed that rooftop), then promptly forgot Cosmic Spidey ignores elevation. He zapped C Tony onto Running Shot, so I gambled a thing: there were three squares open between his Oni and Spidey so I had Stark carry U Tony to base Spidey, then C Tony ran over and blasted Spidey for 5 plus an action token. Oni Hulk Sidestepped and attempted to clobber C Tony, but crit missed on a push and got finished by Squad. He clears and U Tony tags him once onto Pulse Wave, which he does to single target U tony and land him on his burly click. Stark and C Tony wallop him and he misses a counterattack, then U Tony runs in to shut down Cosmc Spidey for good.

I got was the only 3-0 and got Captain whom I promptly turned into all of the Runaways that aren't Gert (whom I traded for earlier).

There's a lot of great figures in this set, and it's way more fun sealed than ADW, I look forward to getting some more and hopefully something better than Advocate (he's for trade!).

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Congrats on that round 3 win. I'd consider that an "I win" pull in sealed.

Fingers crossed that I also get to do some what if on Sunday.

Torrent
Apr 18, 2003
" . . . "
Origins was a good time, at least 'Clix-wise. In general, it is a sad affair that was even more depressing this year, and only serves to make me love Gen-Con all the more. But, hey, there was some good 'Clixing!

My boys did alright in World's, or at least as alright as it is possible to do in an environment where Faust is still legal. They all managed to qualify, which was great, and then all three of them had stories about how their opponent locked them down for 5+ turns in a row with lucky Faust rolls. One of them just missed making the top 32. They did a lot better in Team World's, making it into the top 16, before the 1-in-45,000 chance of three crit hits in a row knocked them out of contention. Between that and Brock's winning team pulling 5 super rares and a chase from 6 boosters, it was a tournament for long odds...

As usual, the side events were where it was at (says the judge running the side events). Had a rocky time starting off, as the rules for the Rumble event were vague and sometimes contradictory, and some people came hard with the cheese, but things settled down as the week went on. Power Outage, Meteor Shower, and Joker's Wild were real highlights; both a blast to run, and ones that had people coming up to us later on to tell us how much fun they had.

The cheese level was a little higher than usual, but the events often let us smooth that over. My favorite was in Power Outage, where the guy at the top table was running Nick Fury, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Nighthawk prime, and KC Spectre... and the first thing we roll to shut off is Improved. That same guy came up to us later and complained about so many people 'playing the meta.' It was all I could do to wait until he left before rolling my eyes.

We had so many more than expected in Team Worlds that we ran out of Avengers/Defenders on Saturday, and then Joker's Wild early Sunday, so we didn't get to have any volunteer battle royales, but I had a blast helping so many people have a blast. Onward to Gen-Con!

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Torrent posted:

Origins was a good time, at least 'Clix-wise. In general, it is a sad affair that was even more depressing this year, and only serves to make me love Gen-Con all the more. But, hey, there was some good 'Clixing!
Oh man, give me stories. I hated Origins the last two years and didn't go this year because my heart belongs to Battle Royals and side events and all other things being equal (and they were for me), Gen-Con beats Origins by miles in terms of overall con experience. I want to hear stories about sad, depressing Origins and why I dodged it being even worse this year.

I will say this, though: Cincinnati is an actual city with an actual personality and Indianapolis is a bland, unimpressive suburban main street that some idiot dropped a football field onto. I've been in more culturally relevant shopping malls.

edit: Why the heck is Joker's Wild on Sunday at 10 am? That is early, man :(

CapnAndy fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Jun 22, 2017

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Morand posted:

Congrats on that round 3 win. I'd consider that an "I win" pull in sealed.

Fingers crossed that I also get to do some what if on Sunday.

Thanks! I was definitely concerned going into it but once I locked him down I was feeling much better. He was pulled last Sunday at the shop I judge at and the same thing happened, he ran roughshod over a Victourious/Gert team but got dismantled by U Thor, Nico and Dr Stark. At full points Cosmic Spidey gets outactioned and can't easily cut through some of this set's solid reducers. At 175 with a solid pit crew he'd probably be unbeatable.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

The wife was picking up the Munchkin tonight so I got to do a local game. 500 points no resources.

I did the Deadpool Corps

Unicorn Deadpool
Massacre
Venompool
Pulp Deadpool
Dreadpool

Haven't played anything except Unicorn before.

Round 1 versus a hodgepodge

OP Kit Injustice League Sinestro
JW Outsiders batman
KC Harlequin
The Green Arrow from Justice League that has a 12 attack and can choose arrows

I won map and chose the moons surface. I'd assign stealth panel to Pulp and ESD to Venompool first turn.

He managed do do one click against the unicorn with a jack in the box attack and that was it. The Unicorn charged sinestro and hit for 4. Nothing could break away and batman got shot to pieces as soon as he came in range. Game was over really quickly

Round 2 versus Avengers

Cho Hulk
Pick powers Iron Man
The shifting wasp and vision
Title Character Strange

I lost map and ended up on the hulk bomb range.

Slower game as my opponent was cautious. Usually doing stealth and perplex with iron man as he slowly moved up. Finally he committed to a hyper precision shot on dreadpool but missed. He then placed iron man within range of pulp Deadpool. Venompool switched to enhancement, we did a perplex on his damage and an RCE for 1-1 and Iron Man ended up on a hyper outwit click. He moved up Cho and based me with vision in his shooting form to tie up the unicorn. Unicorn broke and hit cho for 4 though and really hurt him. Iron man and cho missed follow ups on the unicorn. Strange hit a psyblast that I chose to ignore with my defense. Cho then fell, as did vision and iron man. Opponent then conceded

Round 3 versus an even better Avengers squad

Pick a power Iron Man
Title Character Strange
Shifting Vision
Shifting Wasp
The cheap panther with outwit
Iron Fist and Cage
Ant Man

Lost map and ended up in the weapon x wilderness I think? It was a map with snow.

He went more defensive with his Iron Man. Choosing ESD and sidestep a lot. I lost dreadpool early though I had taken shots on iron man and managed to get one click through. One outwit and ESD/RCE choice later and that's a dead Dread but his dice were cold and he had to burn a lot of prob to do it, including regular prob with Strange, and with Venompool that really hurt him. Pulp Deadpool was wrecking faces though, KOing his panther and hurting Luke and Fist. I sent the unicorn after him. It managed to hurt IM to HSS and outwit. Then it got hurt bad because of all the exploit he suddenly had with me forgetting cage had an iron fist side, vision shifting to exploit and wasp shifting to psyblast . Eventually it died but so did his iron man. Pulp Deadpool got hit hard though to his second to last click. He did flurry bcf ant man and Luke to death when they moved in for a KO and I shifted him to precision. He would then shift to ESD and absorb many shots while not being healed by massacre. Venompool slowly poisoned the doc to death and was unhittable with CR. Time ended with a last click pulp Deadpool, 4th click venom and second click massacre versus a really hurt vision and wasp. This was a close game with huge shifts each round.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.
Masacre :eng101:

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Today I learned that Victorious is a god damned sucker pull and you're dumb if you play him. Went 1-2 only because after going 0-2 I matched up against the other idiot who played Victorious and my support pieces were better than his.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

In that same event I learned that Daredevil Agent of Shield has one good click, and when you go up against an In-Betweener and Dr. Stark team my dice are very happy to hit once, but not twice.

I ended up doing

Daredevil AOS
Punisher AOS
Molly Hayes (Never made a single attack roll!)
Iron Rick
Super Enhancement Iron Man with the deadly last click.

Went 2-1. First round opponent was hilariously over aggressive and I baited him into knocking IM onto his death click. Round 2 was being murdered by the in betweener. Round 3 I beat an Advocate, Punisher (Normal RCE one) Spider Ma'am, Iron Rick, and something else team.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Jakeem Thunder, Goblin King, Faust, and Pym Tank have all been watchlisted.

If I had to guess, I'd say Jakeem doesn't get changed, Goblin King has his Power Cosmic stripped, Pym Tank's damage isn't unavoidable, and they just give up on Faust as a bad idea and retire him early.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Jakita Wagner and Drummer have been spoiled and they amount to 120, I have a sinking feeling that Planetary is getting the Batroc's Brigade treatment and won't break 200 points altogether, which would be a pretty poo poo thing.

CapnAndy posted:

If I had to guess, I'd say Jakeem doesn't get changed, Goblin King has his Power Cosmic stripped, Pym Tank's damage isn't unavoidable, and they just give up on Faust as a bad idea and retire him early.

Those all sound reasonable, except I don't see them taking away Goblin's PC. If anything I imagine they would reword his powers with the limitations that Jakeem has, namely beginning of turn choosing and it only stays for one turn, or perhaps he doesn't get access to the power choosing Trait at 75.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

My guesses are as follows:
  • Jakeem and Goblin King: These get a "… that you didn't choose last turn" clause.
  • Tank: A) It dies if you miss the attack with it and/or either B1) the damage isn't unavoidable or B2) the character displacement doesn't deal damage at all
  • Faust: They already nerfed him before, so I doubt they'll do it again.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

Jakita Wagner and Drummer have been spoiled and they amount to 120, I have a sinking feeling that Planetary is getting the Batroc's Brigade treatment and won't break 200 points altogether, which would be a pretty poo poo thing.

Those all sound reasonable, except I don't see them taking away Goblin's PC. If anything I imagine they would reword his powers with the limitations that Jakeem has, namely beginning of turn choosing and it only stays for one turn, or perhaps he doesn't get access to the power choosing Trait at 75.

I saw a realms post that said they saw Elijah at origins and his dial said 125/100. So maybe 300

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Morand posted:

I saw a realms post that said they saw Elijah at origins and his dial said 125/100. So maybe 300

Scott pulled him today, 110/70; which means Planetary is 190 or 240, unless they snuck Ambrose Chase into one of the remaining slots and didn't advertise him.

He also pulled DKR Superman, so there's the chase theme that everybody is going to want.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Probably going to get a Mutant Leader or a Joker, that Batman we saw the sculpt of already and a Robin right? Man, they really do know how to pick the chase theme that is going to piss me off the most with DC sets (KC, Red Son and now DKR, awesome). Might splash the cash and get them all if they're good, would be nice to have a full set of chases.

Much better set than What If though, at least the ones they've chosen to remake a bunch of throughout the set hadn't already been done to death in a set that just came out. Some odd choices, they have the Templar Oliver Queen from the Doom That Came to Gotham along with a generic templar and so far no other figures from that story when like a Batman and a Talia Al Ghul or a Ras would have been just fine to represent it, I'd have loved a Batman with a sculpt done in that style.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

The picking and choosing is kind of frustrating; Justice Riders that cap at 200, Planetary that doesn't work as a theme in any standard format, Superman Zod but no other Liberty Files character, The Nail figures but no Amish Clark Kent, one solitary Tangent character, and six(!) generics. I wish there was more focus on the teams being promoted than on how to best reuse sculpts.

Bitching aside, I'm digging Elseworlds more than What If, there seems to be a greater variety of play styles amongst the sculpt reused figures and they had better known stories to draw from, and you can bet your rear end I'll find some way to make Planetary work in some format.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
Yeah it's definitely frustrating when you know there's almost zero chance of getting the half done teams finished since it's taken 15 years to get one Elseworlds set. At best we might get an Ambrose Chase as an OP kit figure.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Got to play today. It was 400 points gang wars. Construct a 400 point team made up of 1 named leader who must be 300 point or less and the rest of your team must be made of generics.

These events are my jam.

I ran Gotham City Underworld
Lex/Joker duo
Henchman' Goon x 5
Hired Henchman - 40
Thug x 6

I should win map and I hope that you don't have EE or Precision Strike.

Round 1 versus Andy

Kyle Raynor with Wall
Green Lantern Recruit x 2
2 stacks of the Green Lantern Horde tokens

Oh look literally everyone has EE. I won map and choose Guys bar. Been a long while since I had played against Kyle and I forgot how absurd his swing is. First few turns were slowly moving up as I accepted I'd have to eat an EE and eat it I did. I lost 2 thugs and had 3 more last click. Hired goons were mostly ok with one taking 1. I was able to use one to bust down a wall and duo Kyle to his ION click while he had 2 tokens but missed the second attack. More EE but the targeted goon rolled senses. He moved his pog swarm down to block line to Kyle and dropped a wall behind them to just really screw me. Goons shot at a pog stack and rolled doubles to knock them into the wall and drop off 2. Other goon KO'd stack and then a third with enhancement broke a wall and lex and joker hit Kyle to a rs/pulse click. I lost the rest of my thugs but Kyle and the recruits fell which auto KO'd his hordes

Round 2 versus Atlantis

Phoenix Force Namor
2 mermaids
Atlantean Warrior

This is the kind of team I'd expected to see and lex and joker are really well equipped to deal with. He got 2 thugs but as soon as lex and joker had a shot on Namor that was game.

Round 3 versus no theme

Oni Hulk x 2 or 3?
Oni Leader
Full points Goblin King

I won map and chose the map that is just wide open green Lantern battery. The kid playing Goblin King had been basically just doing stealth and prob and daring people to hit him and it had been working.

So for about 5 turns we just sidestepped and slowly positioned. I've played this kid quite a few times and the trick is always to wait. He gets overly aggressive and I really needed to get first strike. He also was doing power combos that were odd. He'd still choose stealth and say he liked choosing it even though it doesn't do anything on this map. I managed to get first strike with a duo attack and hit for 3 but missed the second. He sidestepped back off elevation and choose regen and prob and healed 1. Lex and joker and goons then murdered all his hulks. We cleared and then had a game of I'd move up, he'd run. I'd move up. He'd run. Did that for awhile until I pointed out that I was well up on points and asked what he expected to do running like this. Then he decided to fight but all he knew how to do was running shot pulse wave and he did, and a bunch of guys took one. Then I based him with 2 thugs to distract him while lex and joker sidestepped out of prob range. He choose to just pulse again and do one to a couple guys which why? If I'd have been playing Gobbo, it would have been flurry steal energy time thanks for the 20 points and 2 clicks. As it was lex and Joker psyblasted him for 7 and that was game.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Hey who wants to see a completely ridiculous Green Arrow? It's the chase from Elseworlds!

https://wizkids.com/heroclix/2017/07/07/dc-comics-heroclix-elseworlds-green-arrow/

Utterly ridiculous as an ID card call in. Whats that Goblin King? You gave yourself ESD with your trait? Guess I'll just give myself a 14 attack and hit you for 3 cause now you can't use any defense powers.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Utterly ridiculous as a part of your force, too. Get TKed up, shoot somebody with my IT: Everything and You Get No Defense Powers RCE, be completely immune from return fire, and next turn just leap/climb back to the TKer to set up for doing it again.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

The only thing he doesn't ignore is blocking, high range, attack, and damage and shuts off defense not just for his attack but for the entire loving turn? In what universe is a figure as potent as that only 80 god drat points?

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Maybe they're pulling a Syndrome.

If every piece is Meta, no piece is.

Alternatively, they're just pushing the super powerful chases to drive more sales. Because, of course they are. Doesn't make it good.

ManiacClown
May 30, 2002

Gone, gone, O honky man,

Volfogg posted:

Maybe they're pulling a Syndrome.

If every piece is Meta, no piece is.

Alternatively, they're just pushing the super powerful chases to drive more sales. Because, of course they are. Doesn't make it good.

I remember when they realized that having chases like the ones in Crisis was terrible for the game and knocked it right the gently caress off. These days they really couldn't care less. It's sad. It's why the game's becoming less fun. If you don't bring meta pieces you're going to lose and that's it. Our local venue's been running 300 Modern most weeks for the last couple months in preparation for ROC states so people can test teams. However, at least the two judges are aware everyone's tired of it because not everyone has or wants to run the Pym Tank, Jakeem Thunder, and Goblin King. If they do, fine, but we don't need Worlds-quality bullshit being the norm. If meta pieces weren't ConExes or chases that would be one thing, but this is what's driving people out of the game. It's just not fun if the stuff you need to win against cheeselords is bank-breaking and I guaran-drat-tee you Ollie here will be.

Also, I'm calling the DKR garbage dump as an Elseworlds map, possibly with special rules for close combat. I'd expect we may also see Leatherwing's ship and some Old West map for the Justice Riders and possibly the farm from The Nail.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Is there any place besides Troll and Toad or CoolStuffInc to sell HeroClix lots to online? I'm offloading a bunch of stuff, I'm sending an order to TnT this week but I waited a day on submitting my buy list to CSI and so many things got removed from their buy list that the price went from nearly $300 to under $100.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

The one time I needed to sell a shitload of stuff I used Glass Cabinet Films. I needed close to 3 grand for a chimney and sold a lot

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Sanschel posted:

Is there any place besides Troll and Toad or CoolStuffInc to sell HeroClix lots to online? I'm offloading a bunch of stuff, I'm sending an order to TnT this week but I waited a day on submitting my buy list to CSI and so many things got removed from their buy list that the price went from nearly $300 to under $100.

Is that price drop a really bad sign?

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

I didn't even realize Glass Cabinet bought stuff, I'll check them out, thanks!

Red posted:

Is that price drop a really bad sign?

Not really; they update their buy list regularly so it just means that somebody sold them a lot of the same stuff I was going to and they therefore don't need more of it. I just didn't bite the bullet fast enough on selling and suffered for it.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

Hoping he's still in the market for that as his Facebook feed is pretty dead nowadays.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Sanschel posted:

Not really; they update their buy list regularly so it just means that somebody sold them a lot of the same stuff I was going to and they therefore don't need more of it. I just didn't bite the bullet fast enough on selling and suffered for it.

Ahhh, good point.

Also check with Big Bully Gaming to see if they need any pieces. They mostly sell tokens, but sell clix, too. Besides that, I'm not sure. I had lovely experiences with CoolStuff and StrikeZone.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Watchlist Changes.

https://wizkids.com/heroclix/2017/07/11/heroclix-watch-list-q3-2017-results/

Jakeem - No Change
Faust - Immediately Retired
Pym Tank - Doesn't do penetrating, attack at -1 AV doesn't deal damage, just activates the tank
Goblin King - Chosen powers are until his next turn. No Power Cosmic on any value below his full value.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

CapnAndy posted:

I KNOW THE FUTURE

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Morand posted:

Watchlist Changes.

https://wizkids.com/heroclix/2017/07/11/heroclix-watch-list-q3-2017-results/

Jakeem - No Change
Faust - Immediately Retired
Pym Tank - Doesn't do penetrating, attack at -1 AV doesn't deal damage, just activates the tank
Goblin King - Chosen powers are until his next turn. No Power Cosmic on any value below his full value.

Faust's turfing got a laugh out of me.

Sanschel
Aug 9, 2002

Faust getting drop kicked out of the meta and the tank being nerfed out of existence are amazing. I'm happy Jakeem stays the same and at least Gobby will be more manageable 2/3rds of the time within two months.

thebardyspoon
Jun 30, 2005
They announced a new X men set as well. First Class, got an X Factor fast forces,the characters who've been headmaster of the school and a bunch of characters I've not heard of which is kinda cool, means I end up looking them up and finding new stories to read.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

thebardyspoon posted:

They announced a new X men set as well. First Class, got an X Factor fast forces,the characters who've been headmaster of the school and a bunch of characters I've not heard of which is kinda cool, means I end up looking them up and finding new stories to read.
Including mothafuckin' Goldballs!!! Here's the announcement: https://icv2.com/articles/news/view/37928/x-men-first-class-registers-marvel-heroclix

• Locked thread