Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

ManiacClown posted:

In keeping with this, you'd have to choose between either her traited Smoke Cloud or the Net's Smoke Cloud. The break-away-or-damage part of it especially depends on it being "these Smoke Cloud markers" and not just any Smoke Cloud markers.

I think he was saying her trait was like the Net's special power, not that she'd be great paired with it. :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

ManiacClown posted:

Are the "god packs" like they were in Batman where it's all of the chases?

Mostly. You get five of the six chases. Most reports I've seen indicate that Superman is the odd man out.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
I can't really speak for the rest of them, but I can at least explain Slash. It's the Archie comics version and is an alien.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Sanschel posted:

My buddy came up with this build; at this point we're just slapping together any meta pieces we can think of and hoping for the best I think.

Seems like it has potential; I kind of want to switch the Robot for Atom so I don't get boned if somebody punches Fury, then I can use a better construct than the Bulldozer or add an ID card.

Who is Proteus attached to in this build? I ask because he can only be equipped to characters 100 points or less. Nick Fury is too many points for him.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
The ruling over on the Wizkids rules forum is that a character has to already be adjacent when your turn starts. Sidestep, beginning of turn movements/placements, and free action moved/placements won't work against Mystique.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Why mod it when you can spend $130 bucks for a foot tall, die-cast transforming Leopardon! :shepspends:

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
We've had a couple of Fixers, actually. In the old Sinister and Captain America sets. We are due for a new one though.

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Red posted:

Those are sculpts of Techno named Fixer.

There has never been a clix of this guy:

The Marvel wiki says they're the same guy, so idk? :shrug:

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007

Sanschel posted:

Limiting the primary target to 2 damage vastly reduces the efficacy of it as a power, especially with the Invincible change in the same exact article. And just to add insult to injury, splash damage now targets adjacent figures so they can shape change or use other powers to duck even being targeted, removing the other great strength of EE.

With regards to shape change, please re-read the article. They explicitly state that Shape Change does not apply for the adjacent characters. While more information will be in the new rule book (of course :rolleyes:), an effect stating something "becomes" a target or a hit target (like the new Mastermind) is automatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mutant Headcrab
May 14, 2007
Preordered a case with the intent on giving away the extra commons and uncommons to friends and new players. Ended up having some hot pulls and it's got me stoked to try these pieces out. Ended up getting a full CUR as well as:

- Goblin King
- Peter the Hunter
- In-Betweener
- Cosmic Spidey
- The Advocate
- Gertrude and Old Lace
- Venom Hulk

Literally all the SRs I wanted (excluding Gertrude who's going to a friend who loves the Runaways) and a drat fine chase. I can't wait to give these guys a try!

Also Daredevil: Agent of Shield is so good for Shield teams, but that sculpt... That color scheme... Did a Shield quartermaster decide to play some cruel joke on poor Matt?

• Locked thread