Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Isn't That Right, Chairman?

So what does everything think of this set as a whole?

I think it looks pretty solid overall and it's pulling me back into the game, which is nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=558592

The next DC set is Joker's Wild, a Bat-villain themed set that also features the JSA, the Outsiders, and the Suicide Squad.

Going to hold out hope for Batman Beyond villains (won't happen, but one can dream).

The Court of Owls will most definitely be in though.

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Red posted:

And the chases for Uncanny X-Men have been revealed:

What is that?

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

It's the same thing they did with the awful Street Fighter starter. :argh:

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Unfortunately, we're not getting a new rulebook/PAC in 2016. :argh:

quote:

When asked if we will be getting a new Rulebook and PAC this year, WizKids said "not in 2016". They stated that they are rewording a lot of powers to make the wording easier and more coherent, and clarified that they are not majorly reworking any powers. They are just trying to make the game more approachable and (presumably) word the powers and have them work more logically. I believe we are already starting to see some of these changes as they evolve (Note the "Close attack" wording in the TMNT previews).

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?&t=558750

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

I took a year off from Heroclix to give myself a break and stop spending so much money on the game. I wanted to come back with the Joker set release, but...man. This set is looking pretty disappointing so far. :sigh:

Do we know what the next DC set after this one is yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vandar
Sep 14, 2007

Elseworld set? Okay, I'm down for that. Guess I'll hold off on my return until then.

• Locked thread