Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib
Anyone know the best place to order heroclix in the UK? I'm going to be buying TMNT stuff - fairly sure the starter set will be easy enough to get a hold of but if I want to order a case it looks like i'm at the mercy of ebay/retail price.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrFlibble
Nov 28, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Fallen Rib

thebardyspoon posted:

I've used Blueratgames a few times in the past, they're cheaper than my local store for cases and fast forces. You have to email them for pre-orders usually though, they only put stuff up on the actual store closer to/at actual release, probably cause of the delays Europe always gets with Clix. Whereabouts are you if you don't mind me asking? Just always looking for other potential players haha.

Thanks, i'll hit them up close to release. I live in Swindon but am not really looking for games at the moment, it's been a while since I played, going to learn again with my brothers.

• Locked thread