Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

I'm getting back into the game after an extended absence. I stopped playing around Origin, but now that I've moved and a lot of my friends are playing, it's something I'd like to invest a bit of time and effort into. Looking at the new dials, and given that it's been almost nine years, my old figures are out of date and probably not legal anymore.

What's a good place to start, if I don't want to completely destroy my bank account by buying multiple cases of boosters? Should I buy figures I like off eBay and go that route? The rules are coming back to me, but where can I find a good refresher on modern tactics and strategies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

I got a very nice Christmas hook up from a buddy of mine, who trawled his collection for groups he knew I liked, including full sets of The Authority, Nextwave, a good selection of Avengers, the Defenders, and a selection of Flash related characters, plus a nice carrying case.

• Locked thread