Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
tragedyjones
Oct 26, 2010
Played in 2 pre-releases this weekend. One was 400 points, the second was 300.

PR the first, I used 7/10 figures pulled for a team of: Klarion
Prime Superman
Etrigan (w/ Jason Blood Sideboard)
003 "Behind You" Batman
Occultist
Tin
400 on the nose

Went 3-0, including taking down a KC Superman team, to get a Gotham by Gaslight.

Next event, did much worse, in 300 points
Ran:
Klarion (Again)
003 "Behind You" Batman (Again, with 004 Kung Fu Grip Batman on Sideboard)
Alaura@75
001 D-Fence Superman

In theory, this team wasn't horrendous, but out of 10 players, my brother and I were the only ones to not pull at least a SR or a Prime. One guy pulled SR Batman AND KC Harlequin. Another pulled Lex Luthor & Joker AND KC Batman.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tragedyjones
Oct 26, 2010
My brother and I have been playing since Infinity Challenge and he is disgustingly upset about the Dials on Cards. I am neutral, I don't think it really helps or hurts in a major way. What I do find dumb is that LAYOUT.

tragedyjones
Oct 26, 2010

Morand posted:

So I have an extra AOA Magneto. Anyone interested in a trade? I'm looking for B&W Turtles.

Which turtles?

tragedyjones
Oct 26, 2010
Finally just got around to playing my 2 Chase Turtles myself (Mike and Don) with the Nick versions of the other 2, Nobody, Casey and Splinter @400. I felt dirty, they are freaking amazing.

tragedyjones
Oct 26, 2010
Hey underworld works with Sidestep now!

• Locked thread