Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
I was cleaning out tucked away crap helping my parents move and found an unopened package addressed to me, opened it and found these lovely little folk along with their cards

It's given me a hankering to play a few games of this but I've no idea how old the figures are and what the game is like so

-Can I just pick up a starter box and use these guys with that and it will all work?
-Can I do the hot water - bend plastic - cold water trick with drunk Emma Frost there, or will it gently caress up the printing on the dial?
-I've seen like Hellboy and obviously DC stuff, can you mash them all together or is it like different rule sets/power levels so stick with Marvel?

TIA for any tips I'd like to play at least a few games with my little time capsule present to myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Thanks guys!

Found another little package with Doctor Doom, a pair of Doombots, the Fantastic Four and, weirdly, Elixer the golden skinned mutant kid. Honestly think I must have been drunk shopping online years ago as I have no memory of ordering these and have never played a game of Heroclix.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Red posted:

Do you have cards for each piece?

Yeah, the only thing missing is I have 5 Madroxs but only 4 Madrox cards.

Picked up a Marvel What If... Starter Set that had a few big names and for some reason the witchy girl from Runaways, rulebook says 2015 but that's fine, just want to play a few friendly games and see if it grabs me.

• Locked thread