Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Morand
Apr 16, 2004

1: Start New Game
2: Start New Game
3: Start New Game

:aaa:
I actually get to play in an event tonight! 500 points, must have a generic theme team. I can finally play some of this deadpool thats been collecting dust

I'm doing Animal

Unicorn Deadpool
Hellcow
Squirrel Girl
2 ASM Werewolves
Black Cat
Titano at 20
Ace the Bat Hound
Klarion the Witch Boy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Morand posted:

I actually get to play in an event tonight! 500 points, must have a generic theme team. I can finally play some of this deadpool thats been collecting dust

I'm doing Animal

Unicorn Deadpool
Hellcow
Squirrel Girl
2 ASM Werewolves
Black Cat
Titano at 20
Ace the Bat Hound
Klarion the Witch Boy

Team Animal went 3-0.

Round 1 against a bunch of Martial Artists that also had the Marvel Knights Keyword and ATA.

Won Map and chose one with 0 hindering and played a game of come to me. Deadpool was a terror, Koing a Man without fear in one turn with a good bcf roll and then an exploit. Teekl eviscerated a deadpool, Squirrel Girl just summoned many squirrel friends for tie up. Lost a werewolf and got everyone on his team save one Moon Knight.

Round 2 versus Scientists
AVDFW Pick a power Iron Man
Living Brain
The 100 point SR Spider Man
AOU Black Panther.

Won map and played on black mercy because I love it. This was a game of keep away as I held back and slowly sidestepped up while he slowly moved down. Eventually when I had a bunch of squirrels I swarmed him with them and he took the bait, Koing all of them. Ace chose outwit and killed Iron Man's invincible and TItano retaliated, hitting both attacks and doing 6 clicks to everyone except Black Panther who was out of range. He pushed Iron Man to take a shot at the ape and crit missed. Titano then retaliated again and basically KO'd that entire group. Panther took down the 2 wolves before the unicorn got him.

Round 3 versus Mystical

TItle Character Dr. Strange
AVDF Ghost RIder
Gargoyle
Shiklah
Swordsman

Long story short, this was a very new guy and he made some mistakes. I lost 2 werewolves but got everyone but Gargoyle.

I'd type a longer summary but the baby decided we only needed about an hours worth of sleep and my brain is fried.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Doublepost for the goblin king.

https://wizkids.com/heroclix/2017/05/26/marvel-heroclix-what-if-goblin-king/

He is better at being Jakeem Thunder then Jakeem is.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Torrent posted:

Sounds like What If...? got oversold, and my local shop is getting allocated hard. We're only getting one case shipped to us. I mean, I'm not all too enthused about the character choices in the set, so I wasn't going to buy all that much, but that's barely enough to cover one sealed event. To say nothing of the guys who were hoping to come up with a Goblin King before Worlds...

Ouch. Now I am curious to see how much Goblin King is commanding on the secondary markets.

edit:60-70 or so. I was convinced it would be triple digits or closer.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Good luck to them! This year was always going to be a no show for me. No con's until my daughter is over a year old was the deal I made my wife. I have no idea what's gonna be the dominant thing this year except maybe Jakeem and good old Nick and his level 7 card.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Oh man seeing all the Origins posts on facebook make me a sad sad panda.

Oh well. Since Sunday is father's day my wife is taking the munchkin swimming and I get to play in a game again.

The event is the dealmaker in which the build limit is 500 points but you can make a deal to go up to 25 points over the build, but double what you go over is subtracted from your points each round. Resources are allowed and after losing a game to a bullshit Phoenix Force'd Title Character deadpool a few weeks ago I am torn to going nice or hard cheese to show my venue that resources are stupid just loving ban them already.

The Nice team is X-Force #1

DXF Cable
DXF Feral
DXF Shatterstar
DXF Boom-Boom
DXF Cannonball
UXM Warpath
DP Copycat

It's 525 on the loving nose. It's perfect.

Going slightly cheesier (This is entirely dependent on the yondu I traded for coming in by Saturday which looks unlikely)

GOTG Movie 2 Yondu
GOTG 003 Mantis (Not the movie set)
GOTG 030 Star-Loard (Not the movie set)
GOTGM 1 013 Drax the Destroyer
GOTGM 2 018 Rocket Racoon
Full Power Plant - 30

I have an image in my head of making like 9 attacks with Yondu and a disintegration ring and melting all these goddamn resources into scrap.

And if it's full on cheese time? Then they get the Shredders with their very own Phoenix Force.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Looks like a Jakeem Team won Nationals.

JW053b - Jakeem Thunder [140]
^WkM-R001 - Supreme Intelligence[12]
JW066 - Bizarro Green Arrow [50]
WkD-027 - Felix Faust [80]
WKMP17-007 - Pym Pocket Tank [8]
NFAOSNFID-007 - S.H.I.E.L.D. Level 7 [5]
^NFAOS056 Nick Fury
WKMVID-009 - Spider-Man [5]
^WI038r Cosmic Spider-Man

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Goblin King won worlds

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I did not get to play today. My daughter gave me and my wife a wonderful gift of day care flu. I am sad.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Congrats on that round 3 win. I'd consider that an "I win" pull in sealed.

Fingers crossed that I also get to do some what if on Sunday.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

The wife was picking up the Munchkin tonight so I got to do a local game. 500 points no resources.

I did the Deadpool Corps

Unicorn Deadpool
Massacre
Venompool
Pulp Deadpool
Dreadpool

Haven't played anything except Unicorn before.

Round 1 versus a hodgepodge

OP Kit Injustice League Sinestro
JW Outsiders batman
KC Harlequin
The Green Arrow from Justice League that has a 12 attack and can choose arrows

I won map and chose the moons surface. I'd assign stealth panel to Pulp and ESD to Venompool first turn.

He managed do do one click against the unicorn with a jack in the box attack and that was it. The Unicorn charged sinestro and hit for 4. Nothing could break away and batman got shot to pieces as soon as he came in range. Game was over really quickly

Round 2 versus Avengers

Cho Hulk
Pick powers Iron Man
The shifting wasp and vision
Title Character Strange

I lost map and ended up on the hulk bomb range.

Slower game as my opponent was cautious. Usually doing stealth and perplex with iron man as he slowly moved up. Finally he committed to a hyper precision shot on dreadpool but missed. He then placed iron man within range of pulp Deadpool. Venompool switched to enhancement, we did a perplex on his damage and an RCE for 1-1 and Iron Man ended up on a hyper outwit click. He moved up Cho and based me with vision in his shooting form to tie up the unicorn. Unicorn broke and hit cho for 4 though and really hurt him. Iron man and cho missed follow ups on the unicorn. Strange hit a psyblast that I chose to ignore with my defense. Cho then fell, as did vision and iron man. Opponent then conceded

Round 3 versus an even better Avengers squad

Pick a power Iron Man
Title Character Strange
Shifting Vision
Shifting Wasp
The cheap panther with outwit
Iron Fist and Cage
Ant Man

Lost map and ended up in the weapon x wilderness I think? It was a map with snow.

He went more defensive with his Iron Man. Choosing ESD and sidestep a lot. I lost dreadpool early though I had taken shots on iron man and managed to get one click through. One outwit and ESD/RCE choice later and that's a dead Dread but his dice were cold and he had to burn a lot of prob to do it, including regular prob with Strange, and with Venompool that really hurt him. Pulp Deadpool was wrecking faces though, KOing his panther and hurting Luke and Fist. I sent the unicorn after him. It managed to hurt IM to HSS and outwit. Then it got hurt bad because of all the exploit he suddenly had with me forgetting cage had an iron fist side, vision shifting to exploit and wasp shifting to psyblast . Eventually it died but so did his iron man. Pulp Deadpool got hit hard though to his second to last click. He did flurry bcf ant man and Luke to death when they moved in for a KO and I shifted him to precision. He would then shift to ESD and absorb many shots while not being healed by massacre. Venompool slowly poisoned the doc to death and was unhittable with CR. Time ended with a last click pulp Deadpool, 4th click venom and second click massacre versus a really hurt vision and wasp. This was a close game with huge shifts each round.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

In that same event I learned that Daredevil Agent of Shield has one good click, and when you go up against an In-Betweener and Dr. Stark team my dice are very happy to hit once, but not twice.

I ended up doing

Daredevil AOS
Punisher AOS
Molly Hayes (Never made a single attack roll!)
Iron Rick
Super Enhancement Iron Man with the deadly last click.

Went 2-1. First round opponent was hilariously over aggressive and I baited him into knocking IM onto his death click. Round 2 was being murdered by the in betweener. Round 3 I beat an Advocate, Punisher (Normal RCE one) Spider Ma'am, Iron Rick, and something else team.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

Jakita Wagner and Drummer have been spoiled and they amount to 120, I have a sinking feeling that Planetary is getting the Batroc's Brigade treatment and won't break 200 points altogether, which would be a pretty poo poo thing.

Those all sound reasonable, except I don't see them taking away Goblin's PC. If anything I imagine they would reword his powers with the limitations that Jakeem has, namely beginning of turn choosing and it only stays for one turn, or perhaps he doesn't get access to the power choosing Trait at 75.

I saw a realms post that said they saw Elijah at origins and his dial said 125/100. So maybe 300

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Got to play today. It was 400 points gang wars. Construct a 400 point team made up of 1 named leader who must be 300 point or less and the rest of your team must be made of generics.

These events are my jam.

I ran Gotham City Underworld
Lex/Joker duo
Henchman' Goon x 5
Hired Henchman - 40
Thug x 6

I should win map and I hope that you don't have EE or Precision Strike.

Round 1 versus Andy

Kyle Raynor with Wall
Green Lantern Recruit x 2
2 stacks of the Green Lantern Horde tokens

Oh look literally everyone has EE. I won map and choose Guys bar. Been a long while since I had played against Kyle and I forgot how absurd his swing is. First few turns were slowly moving up as I accepted I'd have to eat an EE and eat it I did. I lost 2 thugs and had 3 more last click. Hired goons were mostly ok with one taking 1. I was able to use one to bust down a wall and duo Kyle to his ION click while he had 2 tokens but missed the second attack. More EE but the targeted goon rolled senses. He moved his pog swarm down to block line to Kyle and dropped a wall behind them to just really screw me. Goons shot at a pog stack and rolled doubles to knock them into the wall and drop off 2. Other goon KO'd stack and then a third with enhancement broke a wall and lex and joker hit Kyle to a rs/pulse click. I lost the rest of my thugs but Kyle and the recruits fell which auto KO'd his hordes

Round 2 versus Atlantis

Phoenix Force Namor
2 mermaids
Atlantean Warrior

This is the kind of team I'd expected to see and lex and joker are really well equipped to deal with. He got 2 thugs but as soon as lex and joker had a shot on Namor that was game.

Round 3 versus no theme

Oni Hulk x 2 or 3?
Oni Leader
Full points Goblin King

I won map and chose the map that is just wide open green Lantern battery. The kid playing Goblin King had been basically just doing stealth and prob and daring people to hit him and it had been working.

So for about 5 turns we just sidestepped and slowly positioned. I've played this kid quite a few times and the trick is always to wait. He gets overly aggressive and I really needed to get first strike. He also was doing power combos that were odd. He'd still choose stealth and say he liked choosing it even though it doesn't do anything on this map. I managed to get first strike with a duo attack and hit for 3 but missed the second. He sidestepped back off elevation and choose regen and prob and healed 1. Lex and joker and goons then murdered all his hulks. We cleared and then had a game of I'd move up, he'd run. I'd move up. He'd run. Did that for awhile until I pointed out that I was well up on points and asked what he expected to do running like this. Then he decided to fight but all he knew how to do was running shot pulse wave and he did, and a bunch of guys took one. Then I based him with 2 thugs to distract him while lex and joker sidestepped out of prob range. He choose to just pulse again and do one to a couple guys which why? If I'd have been playing Gobbo, it would have been flurry steal energy time thanks for the 20 points and 2 clicks. As it was lex and Joker psyblasted him for 7 and that was game.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Hey who wants to see a completely ridiculous Green Arrow? It's the chase from Elseworlds!

https://wizkids.com/heroclix/2017/07/07/dc-comics-heroclix-elseworlds-green-arrow/

Utterly ridiculous as an ID card call in. Whats that Goblin King? You gave yourself ESD with your trait? Guess I'll just give myself a 14 attack and hit you for 3 cause now you can't use any defense powers.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

The one time I needed to sell a shitload of stuff I used Glass Cabinet Films. I needed close to 3 grand for a chimney and sold a lot

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

I didn't even realize Glass Cabinet bought stuff, I'll check them out, thanks!

Hoping he's still in the market for that as his Facebook feed is pretty dead nowadays.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Watchlist Changes.

https://wizkids.com/heroclix/2017/07/11/heroclix-watch-list-q3-2017-results/

Jakeem - No Change
Faust - Immediately Retired
Pym Tank - Doesn't do penetrating, attack at -1 AV doesn't deal damage, just activates the tank
Goblin King - Chosen powers are until his next turn. No Power Cosmic on any value below his full value.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

So you won't get an official answer from wizkids but I remember way back when that it was ruled you needed to be able to meet the pre-reqs on your dial to assign a feat, you couldn't get them elsewhere and then assign it. I rememeber alot of people wanted to use Oracle and an outwitter/perplexer to make anyone a Brilliant Tactician. I'd ask your judge.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

ManiacClown posted:

Do you recall roughly when they issued that? I don't remember it and I just checked the last version of the Player's Guide and I don't see it under the Feats section.

It was so loving long ago I don't remember, and good luck finding anything official

Edit: nevermind, apparently that rule was killed a long time ago? I found this on the realms

http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=548393

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

Edit: Our resident Midas touch got to the shop five minutes before me today and pulled DKR Superman; he also pulled Gobbie, Poison, and five separate ADW chases. Some people just have magic for pulls.

I hate these people so much. Now you know everything else on the wall is garbage too.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

It's been brought to my attention that there's a guy who frequents our venue that uses a small flashlight to peek into the tops of boosters and cherry pick them when the staff are occupied (HeroClix are on a shelf behind a partition so it isn't hard to kneel down and stay hidden). He buys a lot, probably more HeroClix the shop gets goes to him than anyone else, which has in and of itself actually been detrimental as it means the boosters we add to the prize pool for bigger tournaments are old unsold crap instead of anything produced within the last two years, but I digress.

Have any of you encountered this issue before? I admit the temptation has been there but I accept the gamble as part of the allure of the game, personally. This just feels like cheating the other players out of decent pieces. I intend to discuss this with the owner but I'd like to have suggestions for how to approach it. Is it feasible to tape down each individual booster that winds up on the shelf instead of in a sealed brick? Should I have them keep HeroClix on a shelf behind the counter like they used to? Should I just have a word with player first and ask him to stop (which if he's doing it then I'm assuming others are as well)?

Ugh. This is not a great situation for your players. I don't think you will get much help from the owner. You said that he is a voracious buyer and buys more than anyone else in your store? The owner kinda wants him to keep buying and his hands will be tied. If he only bought like 3-4 boosters and was cherry picking the best poo poo? You'd have a good case that he's hurting overall sales. If he's cherry picking AND buying a shitload of clix? That's harder.

As for confronting the player himself, I've only ever seen this cause a major scene with a shitload of drama. One time a judge tried to do it quietly before a tournament which turned into a huge screaming fit. Another time it caused a bunch of threads to go on the realms about how the store was full of cheating colluders and a bunch of other bullshit. In both instances the dude stopped showing up at the store which was good and bad. In the screaming store it was the beginning of the end of local play there as the owners only gave a gently caress about magic and seeing any sales drop on their end was reason to cut everything. If you alienate the stores top buyer, you'll kinda need your guys to pick up the slack or it could have a bad overall ripple effect.

It's a really lovely situation and I don't see many good ends.

edit: I missed the part where having them move clix behind the counter was an option. Yes just do that. Buyer keeps buying stuff and you don't make a scene.

Morand fucked around with this message at 14:18 on Jul 24, 2017

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Anyone doing/done a ROC States event? Looks like I'm gonna try to be the PA champ.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

Out of curiosity, what are y'all's stores doing for the colossal op events? I went with constructed modern Marvel then DC for the first two and I want the Merc Jet and Titano to have more creative stips, but I'm coming up dry on ideas.

One store is just doing 300 modern for the invisible jet. Haven't seen other builds yet

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I won my state title. PA States. There were 21 people there so I'm pretty happy.

I ran:

Jakeem with SI and Eclipso
2 35 point GL's
Dormammu
SHIELD Level 7
Green Arrow ID
Spider Man ID

Sideline was
Cosmic Spider Man
Balls of Fury
NFAOS Hulk
AVDFW Chase Hawkeye
Elseworlds Chase Green Arrow

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Father Wendigo posted:

When the hell does that Monsters set release again? That's the most interested I've been since... a while.

End of the month I think. I just ordered a full case from my store

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

That carnage colossal has potential. Unlike other retaliators, you can't just immediately go after him after the retaliation since you have to deal with a super annoying pog.

Sunday is 500 points figures only (with an exception for ATA's)

I have choice lock for this event in that I just got a ton of AVDFW and What If and Elseworlds in and there are just so many goddamn options.

My first thought was I wanted to do the chase superman from Elseworlds, a couple tanks and some army guys and just declare that Superman was fighting communists all day until that Jerk Andy told me he is running a team with the Chase Batman AND Green Arrow. Since Superman really likes his defense powers I am probably gonna scrap it.

Give me some fun ideas! Assume I have everything

vvv:argh:vvv

Morand fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Aug 11, 2017

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Yeah I think TOS is one of the weakest team bases there is. If I was doing that event and going must win mode I'd probably run a green lantern just because of how bad it always tends to gently caress over the unprepared. Though your plan with the Orange Battery is a good one? Got a SLOSH White Witch? Nothing better then loving with power AND modifiers mapwide.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Sanschel posted:

The first carded Executioner, and first one in over 10 years, and he's a loving monster: http://www.hcrealms.com/forum/showpost.php?p=8905781&postcount=913. Steal Energy/MoE with those numbers, as long as he doesn't wind up on that sagging middle click then he's going to eat you alive.

Morand for 500 figures only do the Runaways: Molly, Nico, Chase, Gert, Karolina from WI, Victor Mancha from AOU, Xavin from GG, with the Runaways ATA. There's not any one tentpole, you get eight figures with Old Lace to put in work, dedicated TKs so Nico can choose other powers (I had her running potshots on people with Psy Blast and Karolina's Enhancement), lots of support and Perplexes, and if you start hitting you can set up a chain of attack buffs via the ATA. I don't know how they'd necessarily stack against Arrow since he's just a pile of poo poo, but they're a ton of fun to use.

Do I see an A in the number? Cause a prime where he's holding the bridge would be amazing

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Today was 500 points nothing but ATA's.

I decided to run Cap and the Hydravengers

Hydra Cap
Dr. Strange Earth's Guardian
WI Common Thor
Chase Hawkguy
AVDF 038 Jessica Jones
AVDFW Vision
Imperial Hydra
3x Hydra Recruits

Basically it's a shoot you until you stop moving type of team.

Round 1 versus Amazons

016 Elseworlds Wonder Woman
4? SMWW Amazons
WF Supergirl at 150
The new invisible jet

Because it was the elseworlds OP release we could play on the mud pit or high noon saloon only. Every game was on the saloon for me.

I lost Thor early after he took a shot on Wonder Woman but Hawkeye and Strange with some recruit support took out Wonder Woman and crippled the 2 generics not flying the plane. Supergirl tried to hit Hawkeye but missed and Strange took her out. The plane could never hit but was mobile enough to make catching it a pain until I was able to get off a big running shot hit with Hawkeye for 4. Then he came in the fight and Cap and Strange took it out.

Lost Thor and a recruit but took the team.

Round 2 versus Andy's Gotham City I think

Chase Green Arrow
Chase Batman
NightLantern
Ace the bat hound
FF Toymaster
Lt Gordon from the batman movie set

I moved out first turn into the bar area on the one side of the map. With Gordon Andy had nightlantern carry the whole team for 6. Andy counted and made sure he'd be 9 squares away from anywhere that Hawkeye could RS to. Andy had forgotten 5 very important words I'd said at the beginning of the game "Jessica Jones is a wildcard." This mattered a lot because once I moved down Cap, Jess and some generics and Jess copied caps shield TA, Hawkeye hit Nightwing for 5 take 2 and batman for 4 take 3 with his now 10 range. Andy did another position move and had batman take a shot at Cap and miss before proofing to hindering and killing the ESD on Hawkeye. Green arrow got his damage perplexed and did 6 to Hawkguy and KO him. On my turn Strange killed Batman because he was within Jessica's no stealth zone. Vision phased way out, switched to ultra dense and sidestepped to base Arrow and Ace. Thor murdered Nightlantern. Ace chose outwit and Arrow punched Vision for 3 to impervious. With Arrow having 2 tokens he then got KO'd at range by Dr Strange. Ace tried to exploit Vision but missed and then my robot beat up a dog. Gordon KO'd goons for points and Hydra spawned more but they couldn't stand against my cannons.

Round 3 versus all the JSA

LIterally all the cheap JSAers plus Johnny Thunder and the new OP Hourman.

He won map and moved up.

Action 1

Action 2

And 5 dudes were dead. It was all downhill from there. He charged in and got Hawkeye but Thor just kept wrecking him. The Hydra TA really just screwed over his biggest strength.

Morand fucked around with this message at 12:25 on Aug 14, 2017

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Like Andy said the rules are changing big time in a couple days so don't get super used to that rule book.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I have an event Sunday. 800 Points VIllains Only. We might be able to use resources and we might not so my build can do either.

It's the Gotham City Underworld as led by Sinestro cause I love the idea of carrying 8 guys around while screaming curses at Batman.

WI SInestro -140
+Full Utility Belt - 14
Arkham Origins Bane - 120
JW Deadshot - 75
+ Contract Killer - 5
JW Penguin - 40
JW Mr. Freeze - 90
JW The Riddler - 50
JW Clayface - 75
BVS Henchmen's Goon x 3 - 60
SFOSM Thug x 4 - 40
JW Two Face - 65
JW Harley Quinn (Common) - 25

If I can't do a resource I just add another Thug. Any thoughts

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I ran the underworld team today. Overall I really liked it and how it played. Could use a smidgen of leadership but you can make it work without it.

Round 1 was against Apokolips. I KO'd a Supergirl and a bunch of Parademons and could have had the whole team with 1 more turn but ran out of time.

Round 2 against some red hot bullshit

600 point Galactus with the infinity gauntlet
AOA Magneto as Herald
Full Mephisto
Loki at 30

I KO'd Loki and Magneto while losing freeze and riddler. He brought Galactus down and that wasn't fun. I was an idiot though and made a penguin attack that put him on his last click just as he hit SP3 on that gauntlet. On last action he single target PW'd sinesto for the win. Had I fired off with Deadshot instead of the penguin I'd have won. This poo poo doesn't usually get played at the venue and every time I see It I say I'm gonna bring a power plant to melt it and then forget. If he didn't have that loving gauntlet I could have at least killed the PC and outwit. As it was I came so close.

Round 3 against

Shuma at his low value
OP Dormy at 100 something
A Dr Doom
Kang
Mephisto at 40
Phoenix Force on all

Shuma died in a round when he came down. Dormammu did not last much longer. Everything else died pretty quick.

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

Just went to the realms thread and I missed that they did make a last stand Skurge as the prime. Nailed it!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Morand
Apr 16, 2004

I'll go with you don't know how to play Heroclix

• Locked thread