Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005
This is, sadly, more important to me than bettering myself.

I've been seeing people posting about a Heroclix Monsters gravity feed coming this summer. Is there any preview ad-copy released yet?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

Heroclix: Undead, 19 figure gravity feed.

Thanks. I was hoping for some teaser images, but they'll come in time. Also, that Elseworlds set sounds like I need to sock back some cash in preparation.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

Boo! Do the good version of her!

They even used the comic cover with the good version!

That's what the Rare Prime is going to be isn't it? :(

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Liking the new set so far. But why did they make an X-Force centric set and not include Forget-Me-Not?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Morand posted:

Anyone? I know the odds are likely no and hell no but gotta try.

What kinda generics do you have up for trade? I could try to recover my exact HCR username if you want to see what I have for trade.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Morand posted:

So I'm not looking to trade so much as sell but I would absolutely trade for broods from UXM.

If an old set had generics, I probably have a fuckload of them. I loved and still love massive generic swarms.
With the exception of Joker, I'd be interested in getting multiple copies of the following

*Man-Thing from Mutant Mayhem

*Vet Joker from Legacy

*Crimson Dynamo and Titanium Man out of Armor Wars

*Ragman, Fire, R/E Omacs, The Brain from Collateral Damage

*Shield and Hydra goons from Sinister

This is just off the top of my head.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Red posted:

I bought a few boosters, and I just don't love any of what I got, except for a SHIELD Punisher. The amount of sculpt reuse is loving insulting.
What If? they had originally planned to have a sizable number of the set be X-Men and Fantastic 4 related, and had to scramble to fill in a suddenly unusable chunk of their set list?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

When the hell does that Monsters set release again? That's the most interested I've been since... a while.

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Morand posted:

End of the month I think. I just ordered a full case from my store

Why the hell aren't they previewing that, then?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Doctor Frankenstein and The Monster are up. Doc's situational; great support for monster teams, but dead weight otherwise. The Monster is a budget bruiser who synergizes well with Doc. They managed to put a Young Frankenstein reference in (yay), but the Monster's a chase (boo).

Also, Doc's perplex works with the ASM Frankenstein's Monster. Yay... ?

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

Also not mentioned killed off: the Fantastic Four and the Minions of Doom team abilities.

Thanks, Disney. :rolldice:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Father Wendigo
Sep 28, 2005

CapnAndy posted:

The HeroClix Thread v13: You Don't Know How To Play HeroClix, and Neither Do We.

:colbert:

• Locked thread