Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

I think this is really more D&D's metier, OP, just skip over the part where it's for a story and get it straight from the horse's mouth

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 21:58 on Dec 22, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

anyway the answer is stop running commercials on TV and wait for the current generation to die childless

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

1. legalize gay marriage worldwide
2. nobody has straight sex anymore because lol why would you
3. Saudis inherit the earth

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

itt let's take a step back and reassess whether Hitler did, in fact, do anything wrong

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

does it still mean I get to make like pugs but with human babies

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

even Hitler's underachieving rear end did more to depopulate the world than some dumb loving solar flare

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Earwicker posted:

The entire concept of Royal Families and Nobility is in effect a eugenics program (albeit not a scientifically organized one), and has gotten plenty of press

Not really, no.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

it also wasn't eugenics when Donald Trump got a few million bucks from his daddy, but you didn't get a few million bucks from Donald Trump's daddy, as Hitleresque as that reality may seem to you

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Which was about establishing the strongest possible political ties and order of succession, not genotypes, any more than old money sneering at parvenus and the help alike or droning on about their Mayflower ancestry is eugenics. They weren't trying to breed an unstoppable race of superkings, nor eliminate the inferior traits that made peasants lumpen and prone to actually working for a living, they just wanted to keep the crown in the family and claimed ancestry from previous rulers as legitimacy to rule. Eugenicists, who only existed as a meaningful concept post-Darwin and Mendel, woulda sterilized the entire Habsburg line when it started producing prognathous jaws; feudal nobility woulda gibbeted eugenicists as heretics.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 23:21 on Feb 12, 2016

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

GORDON posted:

"Humans are the only animal with an unemployment rate."

Stop feeding the poor and it will cause an instant uptick in average human intelligence. And I KNOW I'm an rear end in a top hat, but I'm also correct.

actually you're stupid and an rear end in a top hat

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

sometimes when I'm bored I'll hang out on a park bench and toss them little scraps of bread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

animals are nature's bums

• Locked thread