Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Polybius91
Jun 4, 2012

Cobrastan is not a real country.

Davinci posted:

I went to pet the goose, but it opens its beak and another beak comes out xenomorph style and bites my finger.
For some reason I can't stop giggling at this. :allears:

I had a nightmare a couple years back that really stuck with me. For one reason or another, I had to go through a sewer - I think I was trying to reach someplace on the other end of the tunnels? Anyway, there was some kind of poison gas in the sewer, and because of this, I had to wear a hazmat suit. The gas was everywhere, hanging there in a greenish-yellow haze, and even though I had a lantern, I could only see a few feet in front of me.

I was deep in the sewer when I entered a wide chamber, and inside I saw a woman's corpse. I knew I was seeing a victim of the gas, and I was thankful for my hazmat suit, knowing I was safe. At least, I thought I was, until the corpse stood up. It was rotting, falling apart, one eye missing and the skin sloughing off. I turned and ran, but the corpse tackled me from behind and threw me to the ground, grabbing my leg... and then it just started screaming. I was trying to yank my leg free, beating the corpse with my lantern, but nothing could loosen its grip. It never stopped screaming.

I woke up in the middle of the night. Took me a good while to get back to sleep after that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread