Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
After a while without remembering dreams today I had an interesting one:

I was at some kind of party or social event with my dad and as time went on things got weirder. I remember being near a group of people that were watching something on a stand and then I saw poorly-drawn Sonic characters there, but it looked like they were placed there through video editing. They didn't look real. I then recall suddenly opening my mouth and started tasting (not chewing exactly) the hair of a couple of women. It tasted kinda salty. They were horrified. At some point my vision started to get dimmer and flickering with strange black lines like some kind of horror movie, and I remember being really scared and hugging my dad and asking for help, but while he was talking to me, he would suddenly change and be wearing some kind of protection equipment clothing, and he would still try to comfort me, but it felt like he was more emotionally detached from me. He would flicker between the normal version and the protection-equipment one.

I then saw a small gray alien while my vision was going all nuts with the horror filter stuff, and he said that I was destined to be taken by them. Suddenly, I found myself at my house's backyard at night, and I saw two ufos in the distance; one was coming towards me and the other was pretty far away. I realized that I could choose between being taken by them or not, but I took too long to decide and the ufo came over me and they grabbed and pulled me with a blue light.

All I remember next was being at some kind of area with red-colored earth, with a lot of people walking around, especially kids. It looked like a small colony on another planet. I then saw Neo from the Matrix movies, but he was a kid (Imagine Neo with the trench coat and sunglasses except that he is a kid now). I don't remember interacting with them or even if I was Neo and seeing things from a third-person perspective, but I recall that Neo and some other kids went to some building there, and an alien asked Neo to gather some red dirt for him. Later he asked him to arrange some small red balls in a similar way as to how the solar system they were in was organized. Neo did that and then I woke up.

Good dream imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread