Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
I had a dream several years ago where I was being chased through a supermarket by a sunburned white guy in khaki shorts, who I knew was a serial killer. He cornered me in the dairy aisle and I just started taking random stuff off the shelves and throwing it at him. After he caught a bag of string cheese I threw, I realized that the solution was to mimick an advertisement that appeals to masculinity. So I say in this painfully fake deep, folksy voice (think Big Jilm): "STRING CHEEEEESE? WHAT YOU NEED IS GOOD OL' BAY'S OLD FASHIONED ENGLISH MUFFINS! IT SAYS OLLLLD FASHIONED RIGHT ON THE PACKAGE!" And the airboat tour guide-looking killer just stares at me like I'm the biggest loving moron alive. I woke up out of sheer embarrassment, and I still cringe-laugh every time I think about it.

Rollersnake has a new favorite as of 04:33 on Jan 27, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rollersnake
May 9, 2005

Please, please don't let me end up in a threesome with the lunch lady and a gay pirate. That would hit a little too close to home.
Unlockable Ben
A few years ago I was falling asleep while studying for an immunology exam, but didn't realize this until in the middle of a paragraph on T-cell activation I read the sentence, "How unexpected that the water bears would neglect the water city."

• Locked thread