Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
Hey y'all, K. Flaps here to bring some christmasy joy into this dire forum by talking about anime christmas specials.

While western long noses celebrate christmas by visiting their families, going to church and advancing the collapse of society by indulging into buying lots of retarded crap like roombas and photo albums, the japanese do cool poo poo like going on a date to the local christmas tree& saying `sugoi desu ne`, eating chicken or becoming depressed because nobody wants to have sex with old women in their mid twenties

Theres lots of anime with christmas episodes and we should talk about them while snuggling up in our blankets and drinking hot cocoa.

Theres the Toradora christmas episode, in which Taiga sings a christmas duet with the girl who should've actually won the series

The K-On episode in which lovable retard Yui invited all the other keions to hang out at her house

Theres the Disappearance of Haruhi movie, which is essentially a christmas episode in movie form. Did you know Yuki is japanese for snow?

Pls ppost christmas gifs in this thread and talk about which shows have the best christmas episodes, so I can watch them on christmas eve when I'm hiding from my family somewhere in the basement

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

StandardVC10 posted:

The Hidamari Sketch xHoneycomb Christmas episode has a Longcat hug pillow in it, so that's something.

The Osomatsu Christmas episode seemed pretty funny even though I haven't gotten around to watching most of the other Osomatsu episodes.

I honestly forgot all about the K-on Christmas episode. It's S2 right?

It's episode 7 of season 1

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

The osomatsu Christmas episode about them being completely lonely losers with that feel when no gf

Totoko dreaming of the matsus running a train on her through all of tokyos love hotels was very frigging merry.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Ho ho ho.

• Locked thread