Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
I'm really liking both Limetown and Alice isn't dead, but is there any good serialized fiction that's not sooooo... X-filesy?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

Montalvo posted:

Within the Wires, a new podcast by the Night Vale Presents network kicked off yesterday. I listened to the first episode this morning and it seems interesting, though it didn't grab my attention as immediately as Alice Isn't Dead did.

It's so well written that I'm willing to give it a few more episodes, but there doesn't really seem to be any hooks in there. I don't really get where they're going with it.

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys
Anyone listen to Homecoming yet? The first two episodes are interesting, but kind of slow. The cast is pretty impressive for a podcast, with David Schwimmer, David Cross, Catherine Keener and Amy Sedaris. It's probably the largest production that's ever been made in serialized fiction podcasts, so it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

military cervix
Dec 24, 2006

Hey guys

military cervix posted:

Anyone listen to Homecoming yet? The first two episodes are interesting, but kind of slow. The cast is pretty impressive for a podcast, with David Schwimmer, David Cross, Catherine Keener and Amy Sedaris. It's probably the largest production that's ever been made in serialized fiction podcasts, so it'll be interesting to see where it goes.

Quoting myself because this show is turning out really well, and is well worth your time. Worth listening to just for David Schwimmer being an unrelenting rear end in a top hat.

• Locked thread