Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Vonnegut Asterisk
Apr 14, 2007

Brandon, you put Pat White down this instant young man!

Len posted:

The opening parts of Wolf 359 remind me of Red Dwarf. Just a few people stuck on a ship with a terrible AI and the hijinks that happen

Edit: and done with Wolf 359 until September. I've listened to Tanis, Black Tapes, Bright Sessions and Archive 81. Any other good ones to binge through? They don't even need to be podcasts I'm okay with radio shows. I think those are still popular in England?

I think only one person mentioned it in the thread, but I liked The Behemoth, and it helps that episodes are really short. I'm realizing with the new show that is out from that producer, Scotch, is pretty slow if you listen to it in real time. I think I like The Behemoth more because I just zipped through all the episodes. His overall stories are intriguing, but not much happens in each individual episode.

Also, were Limetown and Alice Isn't Dead purposeful omissions from your list? You should listen to those.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vonnegut Asterisk
Apr 14, 2007

Brandon, you put Pat White down this instant young man!
Anyone else listen to the most recent King Falls AM? Those dudes got some pipes.

• Locked thread