Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
And the constant police radio chatter. It brings me to a whole different place.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
It feels like one of the pitfalls of Lost. Rather than tell a story they focused on storytelling. That is to say, they are more interested in having a podcast than podcasting well.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
I'm listening to season 2 of We're Alive and I'm having a hard time going on with it.
I understand that conflict is the nature of drama, but so many scenes can be summarized as, "No. You're the rear end in a top hat!". It's not fun to listen to.

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
Just powered through 3 episodes. A strong start!

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker
It's like I said before, they are trying to make episodes instead of telling a story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oneof27
May 27, 2007
DSMtalker

Solid Poopsnake posted:

I just finished The Message and as near as I can tell, it's a podcast about wheezing.

At least it told the drat story.
In the eternal question of poo poo or get off the pot, it shat.

• Locked thread