Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I hated the first 5 or 6 episodes of Wolf 359 but once the larger plot started looming it became the show I look forward to updating the most

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

The main cast is ok but every minor character or voice the creator of the show does is agonizingly bad

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I listened to all of Tanis season 1 and 2 and got 10 minutes into season 3 before I realized I had no idea what anyone was talking about and deleted the feed from my podcast app

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

A retread? Excuse me but Rabbits also includes several minutes of pointless video game trivia every episode. It's completely different.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Slamhound posted:

I enjoyed the latest episode, though it honestly felt kind of poorly put together. I really like the antagonist. And I'm really sick of Fink's outros.

I've been skipping all of fink's stuff since the second episode

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

I'm not going to listen to that so someone please lmk when season 2 of limetown drops

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Hilbert did slowly murder Captain Loveless' crew and also tried to kill Eiffel, Hera and Minkowski a couple times

• Locked thread