Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MECHARL WINSLOW
Mar 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer

internet celebrity posted:

Also the "it's for a podcast" "what's a podcast?" "it's like radio on the internet" exchange gets really grating the fifteenth time. I think a lot of people complained about it in The Black Tapes so they toned it down a bit in Tanis.

I believe they make fun of that at some point, with someone saying, "I know what a podcast is."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MECHARL WINSLOW
Mar 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
And the basement from Colony is mentioned in 16. But before Colony, she isn't really brought up except for them saying "This sounds like the work of Jane Prentiss."

MECHARL WINSLOW
Mar 20, 2009
Grimey Drawer
Generally I read the wiki article for each episode after I listen to it, since outside of a few character references, no way am I remembering a random name or case file number.

• Locked thread