Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I just finished The Message and as near as I can tell, it's a podcast about wheezing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
Gonna second that recommendation for Homecoming. It's very, very good.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
GE Podcast Theater is burning off episodes of Lif-e.af/ter, one a day all this week. It's the first time I've witnessed a network demonstrating this behavior, which is normally reserved for jettisoning awful shows as quick as possible.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
I just did my second listen-through of Within the Wires, and it's still amazing. I'm extremely particular, and the first episode was annoying, but once you understand that information will be

iterated

many times

you will

listen

remember

comprehend

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Kraps posted:

In the next exercise, you are going to stop breathing.

:drat:

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Jurgan posted:

I really need to force myself through the early episodes. I've only listened to the first three and not much has happened. I would probably just drop it altogether but everyone here insists it'll get good later.

I'm also in the early episodes. Lunatic mystery board aside, it seems like just a nice, quick little creepypasta I can enjoy when it's quiet at work.I actually kinda like that, and hope it doesn't get too much into an overarching plot.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Clipperton posted:

Also is anyone listening to Bronzeville or what? It's 4 episodes into a projected 10-part run and it's a ton of fun so far. Gangsters in 1940s Chicago, with Laurence Fishburne. Lance Reddick and Wood Harris are in there too.

I picked this up based on your recommendation and mention of Wood Harris and Lance Reddick. It takes a couple episodes to hit its stride, but once it does, it's pretty good. It has some flaws (Larenz Tate's character is a bit too perfect, the depiction of Larry Fishburne's break with reality), but overall it's a lot of fun.

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
im gay

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

sexpig by night posted:

stay the gently caress away from the tidepool you pervert

you will never silence me and the gay podcast cartel

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
In all seriousness, Bronzeville is super good. It takes a couple episodes to get going, as usual. I found the one of the latter dialogues between the protagonist and the union leader to be particularly poignant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Solid Poopsnake
Mar 27, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost

Turtlicious posted:

There's nothing wrong with wanting to gently caress hermit crabs anyway, tightest handjob in the world.

Brother, you don't have to tell me.

• Locked thread