Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chidona
Apr 1, 2011

peter banana posted:

It's possible to have a monster of the week show and join the stories together. The Black Tapes isn't really sure if it wants to dot that though and is adding way too many elements for me to keep straight, especially on a biweekly update schedule.

"I looked at the photo. It was [character from 6 months ago whom I've forgotten how they fit into the story]. *spooky music*

I found TANIS way worse than TBT on this for some reason. After only a few episodes I had totally lost the plot. I feel like TBT has a more solid core that it's magnetised to, even if it strays for a good chunk of season 2.

That said, the season 2 finale of TBT is looking promising - it feels like the story has some actual momentum again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread