Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

Earwicker posted:

Hello - there is a new serial fiction podcast coming out from one of the creators of Night Vale. It is more narrative/plot oriented. I am doing the audio production and music. It's called Alice Isn't Dead.

The first episode comes out next week on March 8th, but we just shared a trailer. http://aliceisntdead.libsyn.com/alice-isnt-dead-teaser

Finally got around to listening to episode one, and I really enjoyed it, especially the music. Is it composed specifically for Alice Isn't Dead, or does it come from old albums like most of the Night Vale stuff?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cptn_dr
Sep 7, 2011

Seven for beauty that blossoms and dies

The Erland posted:

I'm really liking both Limetown and Alice isn't dead, but is there any good serialized fiction that's not sooooo... X-filesy?

There's The Adventures Of Sparks Nevada, Marshall On Mars, which is the Thrilling Adventure Hour's space western. It doesn't start super strong, but it gets really really good by the end.

• Locked thread