Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Cast Iron Brick posted:

Oh hey!

They brought in the host from The NoSleep Podcast to poo poo up Small Town Horror as well.

That guy is on a quest to be the most generic voiced man possible on every podcast he can, and godspeed I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
yea with lesbians it's fine, come on guys you know the rules

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
what happened?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
it feels like this is like the fifth time I've heard this Blood Bag story the Magnus Archives just did. Not really complaining because he did fine with it it's just the first time it feels like he's covering heavily trod area.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Amateur Sketch posted:

Where else have you heard it?

I was probably too amused to be spooked since I work in a mosquito lab similar to the one in the story. The writer must have done his research on the cages and whatnot, he described them pretty well.

I think it's mainly just I did a binge of some horror stuff and shockingly 'during a disease outbreak I worked with blood/other medical stuff and something spooky happened' isn't exactly a rare topic. Still a good story, and for sure one of the better versions I remember.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Kraps posted:

So in order to stop one potential despot President Pierce installs his own despotism fuckin lol

I assume this is from that drama that sounded like lovely House of Cards/'WHAT I TOTALLY WOULDA DONE IF I WAS OBAMA' Sorkin style fanfic?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's almost as if spending a large part of your life in a culture where you have to deny/hide/feel shame about who you're attracted to gives you a perspective on attraction and sex and such that others may not have.

gay people ARE basically just like wanting to gently caress hermit crabs tho yea

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

stay the gently caress away from the tidepool you pervert

• Locked thread