Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I'm about five episodes in on Bright Sessions and the actress for Dr. Bright is distractingly bad. Does she eventually get any better or is this what to expect? I'm digging the concept so far, it just feels like it's brought down by a main character sounding like she's reading a script rather than having an actual conversation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

The performance just feels very wooden, like she's reading off the page as she speaks. It's more noticeable when she's opposite Lauren Shippen, who obviously is much more familiar with the material.

As I said though I'm still pretty early in, so maybe it gets better.

• Locked thread