Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also
Try Archive 81 and The Truth. The No Sleep Podcast is horror, if that's your thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

I love to argue by using all caps. I feel it helps keep people from noticing that I have little or nothing to add to any given conversation. I also

snucks posted:

I usually can't deal with supernatural/scifi/thriller/horror/conspiracy fiction because I'm always distracted by trying to edit the script in my mind...

What a thoroughly strange thing to say...

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

The Truth is definitely hit or miss. Check out episodes That's Democracy!, The Talk, or Can You Help Me Find My Mom? All are excellent.

A lot are based around sound design, so headphones are recommended.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Just started Wolf 359, and I like it. The voice acting is good, the narrative stays tight, and doesn't have its head up it's own rear end, unlike Pacific Northwest *anything*.

I'm 8 episodes in, but it seems each episode is a bottle episode; is there any overarching narrative that emerges, or does it stay a wacky slice-of-life style with occasional back references? No spoilers, please.

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Montalvo posted:

If you aren't listening to Missing Richard Simmons, you should.

Is this fiction?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wake_N_Bake
Dec 5, 2003

Montalvo posted:

It isn't, and I'm an idiot who forgot that this thread isn't just serialised podcasts, but rather serialised fictional podcasts. My bad!

It's still good though.

No problem, I'm enjoying it. For someone my age who grew up when Richard Simmons was a ubiquitous presence in the media, it's really strange to hear how he just ghosted the world.

• Locked thread