Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Has anyone listened to The Orbiting Human Circus? I'm kind of surprised that's flown under the radar so much given that it's a Night Vale Presents podcast with a number of celebrities involved.

Edit: Oops, just noticed people are talking about it in the Night Vale thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

military cervix posted:

Worth listening to just for David Schwimmer being an unrelenting rear end in a top hat.

Sounds like an interesting new role for him that plays against type.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Mokinokaro posted:

So SAYER will be resuming, funded by a kickstarter.

I'm interested in hearing more about how he intends to continue the story, because it seems like the ending would be pretty tough to write around. I'm on board if he has somewhere interesting to go with it, but there's too much else out there to jump back in if he's making more just for the sake of making more.

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Kraps posted:

Yo, check out Terms

http://wondery.com/wondery/shows/terms/

It has really good production and acting, and don't worry about it being like irl, for one thing POTUS and PEOTUS are Republican, and Dunwalke may actually be Hitler???

So it is real life then. :downsrim:

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

Jurgan posted:

I'm not sure that's true. If you take a random sample of ten people, you'd expect one or two of them to be queer

Zero would be the most likely number. A Gallup poll in 2015 said 3.8% of Americans identify as LGBT, but that Americans believed on average that it was 23%.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

New Leaf posted:

..a feature length musical podcast? What the gently caress does that mean?

It means they crawled up their own asses.

• Locked thread