Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
TAKE THE SHOT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Gold filter or not, HR is a very pretty game. I would have liked to see bigger levels, but at least they're densely packed.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

This is like the one game I'm actually good at, too. I've done some fun challenge runs of it. No augs, no items was a good time.

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

FactsAreUseless posted:

Gold filter or not, HR is a very pretty game. I would have liked to see bigger levels, but at least they're densely packed.

I liked the hub levels in this game, they had little areas where you could do sidequests. I hope the sequel makes the levels more interconnected.

Also the npcs with the chromed out prosthetics.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

ok. pritchard told me i cant go into the ladies restroom.

I really like that guy's voice

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Sarif too. Hell I just like the game

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bobnumerotres posted:

OP are you playing the director's cut? cause that version is a little prettier and it rebalanced some stuff. i heard they tuned the boss fights in it too?

yeah directors cut

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Sarif too. Hell I just like the game

i like that he has all these hanging balls in hi s office

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

i like that he has all these hanging balls in hi s office

the look of everything is cool. smoking cyber nightmare

1994 Toyota Celica
Sep 11, 2008

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training posted:

the look of everything is cool. smoking cyber nightmare

a lot of people talked poo poo about it but i really like the deliberate Elizabethan influence on clothing and armor

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

zeal posted:

a lot of people talked poo poo about it but i really like the deliberate Elizabethan influence on clothing and armor

The whole game looks loving awesome

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm praying Mankind Divided doesn't go the way of Invisible War

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Benny D posted:

The whole game looks loving awesome

If memory serves some company was selling an irl Adam Jensen trenchcoat w/ floral shoulder pattern. Badass

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

If memory serves some company was selling an irl Adam Jensen trenchcoat w/ floral shoulder pattern. Badass

lol at your av

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

I'm praying Mankind Divided doesn't go the way of Invisible War

The gameplay videos look so sick that I couldn't care of the story is total nonsense. Most of the main story points/plot pivots in HR were "borrowed" from DX1 anyway

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Ok maybe not most of them but you can't deny that they were very similar

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Benny D posted:

The gameplay videos look so sick that I couldn't care of the story is total nonsense. Most of the main story points/plot pivots in HR were "borrowed" from DX1 anyway

The scene where (spoilers for OP) sarif meets you in the apartment and says "The Illuminati is real, Jensen, and they're coming after you" had me lolling

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

The scene where (spoilers for OP) sarif meets you in the apartment and says "The Illuminati is real, Jensen, and they're coming after you" had me lolling
Only slightly less awkward than Tracer Tong dumping that poo poo in you mid-Karkian battle underneath VersaLife.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

We've had to endure much, you and I, but soon there will be order again, a new age. Aquinas spoke of the mythical City on the Hill. Soon that city will be a reality, and we will be crowned its kings. Or better than kings. Gods.

Gamer chills

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tfw you play deus ex again and find Morpheus :pwn:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Walton Simons: You take another step forward and here I am again, like your own reflection in a hall of mirrors.

JC Denton: That makes me one ugly son of a bitch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

JC Denton: How are the drinks here?
Renault: Great if you like rat piss.
JC Denton: Never tried it.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

In Training posted:

Walton Simons: You take another step forward and here I am again, like your own reflection in a hall of mirrors.

omg

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
I really like that one Deus Ex/Mass Effect crossover fic where Adam Jensen got cryogenically frozen and woke up in Mass Effect times.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Bedlamdan posted:

I really like that one Deus Ex/Mass Effect crossover fic where Adam Jensen got cryogenically frozen and woke up in Mass Effect times.

That's my fav fic dude... Crazy we both read the same one

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

rediscover posted:

That's my fav fic dude... Crazy we both read the same one

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

this game isso good

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

the little details are amazing. the final fantasy XXVII poster in pritchard office. the detroit baseball game on the screen in sarif's office. win!!!!!!!!!!!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that poster is now doubly funny considering they were making a joke at the expense of FFXV, and game that still hasn't come out despite starting development before Human Revolution did

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i love all the monitors above the urinals that say Sarif Industry at Sarif Industry HQ

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

America is known as the City on the Hill in the Bible. And there's only one woman. Anna Navarre.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
this is making me want to replay both games.

Soulfucker
Feb 15, 2012

i,m going to kill myself on friday #wow #whoa
Fun Shoe

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

im on the streets of detroit for the first time. it looks really good

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Exploring the city environments in this game for th e first time is an amazing feel.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

im on the streets of detroit for the first time. it looks really good

Immersion broken!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i loved quicksaving and doing some spectacularly dumb poo poo to the poor ppl of detroit then reloading

• Locked thread