Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dec 26, 2012

tumor looking batty posted:

wow adam i never thought of it like that before. here, go into the police station. the guys wont bother you

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

the speech battles are dumb as helllll

I thought they ruled personally.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

some of them are better than others..except there's like a cheap entry level upgrade that lets you see how well youre doing in the convo and basically tells you what to pick lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i snuck in through the back of the police station and all of the cops keep murdering me cause i was somewhere i wasnt supposed to be and i knocked out one but no one saw me do that. my last save is after they starting getting pissed off at me, did i gently caress it up? it feels like the pissed off police is a failstate

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
this game p0wns btw

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

some of them are better than others..except there's like a cheap entry level upgrade that lets you see how well youre doing in the convo and basically tells you what to pick lmao
I love that it's pheromone-based. Someone's shouting "The thing you said just made me angry!" at Adam and he's muttering to himself "Huh... this guy smells angry."

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

I love that it's pheromone-based. Someone's shouting "The thing you said just made me angry!" at Adam and he's muttering to himself "Huh... this guy smells angry."

hahahaha

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Cop: Hey Jensen, how'd you talk your way in here?

Jensen [winking at camera]: Who nose what lurks in the hearts of men...

Player [subtitles off]: ...What?

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

FactsAreUseless posted:

in the far flung future, rage-sharting is a sad and common occurrence.

Dec 26, 2012

FactsAreUseless posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.

FactsAreUseless posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

rofl

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

FactsAreUseless posted:

lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

FactsAreUseless posted:

Tunahead
Mar 26, 2010

rediscover posted:

i snuck in through the back of the police station and all of the cops keep murdering me cause i was somewhere i wasnt supposed to be and i knocked out one but no one saw me do that. my last save is after they starting getting pissed off at me, did i gently caress it up? it feels like the pissed off police is a failstate

I've played through Day of Sex: Human Revolution a gorillion times now and the last time I played it I decided to kill every single person in the entire police station with my bare cyberlimbs. Lamentably, no one ever even comments on this. :C

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Tunahead posted:

I've played through Day of Sex

Day of Sex. lmao. lmfao! give this guy the commemorative Imp Zone Epic Lulz Award

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

:C

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Tunahead posted:

I've played through Day of Sex: Human Revolution a gorillion times now and the last time I played it I decided to kill every single person in the entire police station with my bare cyberlimbs. Lamentably, no one ever even comments on this. :C

The games called Deus Ex, as you can see by the thread title. Christ, some people are just unbelievable these days...

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

I've never played Day of sex

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
killing police officers is wrong

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

killing police officers is wrong

Thanks. I definitely wanted to see some realtalk being provoked from a bunch of chunky gamer white boys and girls in this forum about how they think people with more balls should handle the cops. gently caress you.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

I've never played Day of sex

Yeah me neither buddy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tunahead posted:

lmfao This post is unbelievably awesome. RIP man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I've played through Day of Sex: Human Revolution a gorillion times now.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i had to reload an old save and play the level before the police station over again cause once those boys in blue start shooting... it's over. this game rules

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Tunahead posted:

gently caress this place. i'm going to reddit, where jokes aren't illegal

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Tunahead posted:

a gorillion

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

A Brazillion

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

plutonis's ears perk up and he looks at the camera and the weird honking sounding instrument from city of god starts playing

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Tunahead posted:

This gamer was strong enough to defeat an entire police station without weapons, yet he's now behind bars. This is hosed up.

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

lol

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
(Blasts down into thread from through the roof) heard there were lulz here. If not no big. I was around anyways haha

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
the imp zone has been rent asunder into the pro- and anti- tunahead post in the deus ex thread factions

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This is unrelated to anything currently, but I've always thought it was funny that Invisible War had a bug where if your inventory was full and you tried to pick up a lock pick it would say Inventory Full! in the corner and then spawn an extra lock pick on top of the one you clicked on, which you could just keep doing to spawn infinity lock picks. It also spawns in like directly vertical in the geometry, which is how I found out about it because I was indoors trying to pick one up and it kept making a weird clinking noise so I kept clicking it until the weight of 80+ lockpicks crashed through the roof's skylight and set off an alarm, lmao.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

In Training posted:

This is unrelated to anything currently, but I've always thought it was funny that Invisible War had a bug where if your inventory was full and you tried to pick up a lock pick it would say Inventory Full! in the corner and then spawn an extra lock pick on top of the one you clicked on, which you could just keep doing to spawn infinity lock picks. It also spawns in like directly vertical in the geometry, which is how I found out about it because I was indoors trying to pick one up and it kept making a weird clinking noise so I kept clicking it until the weight of 80+ lockpicks crashed through the roof's skylight and set off an alarm, lmao.

Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

In Training posted:

incredible

• Locked thread