Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

*Midgar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
This game drives me crazy because the animations for the murdery hth moves are really cool but they make noise and I'm super spergy bout being quiet in stealth games.

Bored Online
May 25, 2009

We don't need Rome telling us what to do.

*Neo Hong Kong

Vitamin Me
Mar 30, 2007

Dongslayer. posted:

*Neo Hong Kong

*Neo Tokyo

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Eifert Posting posted:

This game drives me crazy because the animations for the murdery hth moves are really cool but they make noise and I'm super spergy bout being quiet in stealth games.
murdery hth

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008
Man, after reading this thread again I really hope Mankind Divided ends up good.

:pray:

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014
i bought the wii u version a few days ago. i tried doing nonlethal at first but i started running low on stun gun ammo so i just switched to the pistol because you find basically infinity bullets for it. never found the armor piercing mod for it though so i have to take down helmet guys nonlethally.

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Bedlamdan posted:

Man, after reading this thread again I really hope Mankind Divided ends up good.

:pray:

Go watch gAmeplay videos it's gonna be sick

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

Inflammatory posted:

i bought the wii u version a few days ago. i tried doing nonlethal at first but i started running low on stun gun ammo so i just switched to the pistol because you find basically infinity bullets for it. never found the armor piercing mod for it though so i have to take down helmet guys nonlethally.

Unsolicited advice: do your first sneaky playthrough semi lethally with that pistol because you're gonna miss a ton of poo poo anyway and once you get a feel for sneaking around do your second passively

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Benny D posted:

Go watch gAmeplay videos it's gonna be sick

Yeah, I do it almost every day!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can also be a baws and discover every nook and cranny nonlethally. Or should I say like a Big Baws

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i talked to a hooker

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

tumor looking batty posted:

i talked to a hooker

did you get a quest

Flannelette
Jan 17, 2010

Lots of little items to find in the that area hidden on roofs and stuff.
Plus you always end up walking past the UNATCO theme radio.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Bedlamdan posted:

did you get a quest

no. i watched her argue from the doorway with her pimp or daddy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

in the future people get cybernetic implants not because they're crippled but because they want an arm that auto-jacks off

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

in the future people get cybernetic implants not because they're crippled but because they want an arm that auto-jacks off

and with a pneumatic dong, no less

Diaper Bud
Apr 30, 2007
just beat this for the first time andit was sick but i found myself wishing it was all just snooping ppls emails and having conversation battles. guess that means i should go for the pacificst run next...

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Diaper Bud posted:

just beat this for the first time andit was sick but i found myself wishing it was all just snooping ppls emails and having conversation battles.
I think that's Ace Attorney.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

i broke into an apartment and threw the refrigerator on the floor before i stole some tranq darts and left with the door ajar

Inflammatory
Apr 22, 2014

tumor looking batty posted:

i broke into an apartment and threw the refrigerator on the floor before i stole some tranq darts and left with the door ajar

smdh if you didn't leave the faucet running

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Inflammatory posted:

This,

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Dongslayer. posted:

*Neo Hong Kong

Oli posted:

*Neo Tokyo

Bends a bullet through all your gay heads, Wanted style.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Geu Sex Inhuman Constipation.

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004
just remembered i got a free ios copy of the fall from some ign promo ages back, but i couldn't really play it because my phone at the time was old

dare i?

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
I saw a review and it's really loving bad

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer

Diaper Bud posted:

just beat this for the first time andit was sick but i found myself wishing it was all just snooping ppls emails and having conversation battles. guess that means i should go for the pacificst run next...

This isn't going to add more conversation trees though. If you like conversations that affect the game (and pistols being game-breakingly OP) you should try Alpha Protocol.

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
i think i'm going to get this for the 360 this weekend and play it while i get drunk and snowed in

Dec 26, 2012

The Kins posted:

just remembered i got a free ios copy of the fall from some ign promo ages back, but i couldn't really play it because my phone at the time was old

dare i?

sure, i guess. i played it forever ago and it wasnt good

maybe play a good game instead?

Bedlamdan
Apr 25, 2008

Inflammatory posted:

I tried that too but they shut off automatically after about five seconds.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

new trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGGaVCCMgfw

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Game looks cool

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I want this game.

Michael Transactions