Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Golden Sun, FFV, Metroid Zero Mission & Fusion.. gently caress, Aria of Sorrow, Minish Cap, Mario and Luigi, every other FF remake, gently caress me. There was some good rear end games on that thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

mGBA has got you covered.. some of the workarounds for things like this are just insane.

Ya but.. How insane ?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

I think it's badass that the official workaround for not having a Wii sensor bar in Dolphin is to light two candles and put them on either side of your monitor. Emulator devs are nuts

Your joking.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

In Training posted:

Mario Maker and Chill

I'm getting horney

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

frank.club posted:

Golden Sun was definitive for me OP

Same.. Although the word I would use is 'Formative' . None the less that was the first rpg I really got into and actually completed early in my life

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Got me thinking about numbers, leveling up, making my numbers higher, etc and my life was never the same

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

For a really long time I would only buy weapons at new towns because to me the only thing that was important was getting my numbers higher. Somehow I still completed games

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Started XP grinding by my 8th birthday

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Ristolaz posted:

By the age of 10, I was already devouring NES carts

Huh. Your supposed to play them dude

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

castlevania circle of the moon

This as well.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Aria of Sorrow powns.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

I found my GBA Micro with Circle of the Moon stuck in it...and it still has all my old save files. Now that's paper

Hell ya.

• Locked thread