Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

im excited for cyberpunk 2077 even though its release date is probably shortly before the game takes plce

CDR said they're deliberately keeping mum about it until they're done with The Witcher 3's expansions. Blood and Wine looks rad as hell so I'm fine with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

the rec level to start the dlc stuff is like level 30 and as far as I can tell it doesn't add any lower level items or zones to the game world

It has the cheapest, best horse gear (saddle, blinders, saddlebags) in the game. You just need to have a little money and win a race. Other than that, no, you won't be able to tackle the DLC until near the end of the main story without some horrible grinding.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Bobnumerotres posted:

i swear there are like 10 ppl with that avatar and i dont know which is the cool person

rest assured it is I, the cool ice rear end

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Acne Rain posted:

should I start with witcher one
If I like that, should I play this or play "Witch Her, Too."

I normally don't play 1000 hour plotty games but I've been considering this one

Play Witcher 3. If you can't get enough of the storytelling and don't mind janky combat, play 2. Read a plot summary for 1.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

JIZZ DENOUEMENT posted:

Just bought this game for pc and I don't have a controller with which to plug in. Hopefully KB+Mouse is alright wish me luck!!!

KB+M is better, you're good.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Tender Bender posted:

Since most of ya'll aren't gonna play the first game I want to share the badass oneliner when you beat the main antagonist.

*Villain is beaten and lying on the ground. Geralt draws his silver sword while standing over him*

VILLAIN: But that sword.. is for monsters....

GERALT: I know. :smug: *impales him*

I hate it when writers just can't resist adding extra lines like "is for monsters" and "I know" when staying quiet and interrupting the villain by freaking goring him mid-sentence would be way cooler.

Eugene V. Dubstep fucked around with this message at 03:56 on Jan 6, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

rediscover posted:

at the date hosed around with this message at Jan 6, 2016 around 02:56

Your mom has a weird name.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread