Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.
Discovery zone and it's kin. We had an awesome local one that was like 3000sq ft of tubes and slides and ball pits and foam poo poo to climb on....

Probably all closed due to lawsuit concerns, since there was no way in hell that poo poo could be sanitary, plus I know I wound up bruised and battered from jumping from great Heights into the ball pit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr Jankenstein
Aug 6, 2009

Hold the newsreader's nose squarely, waiter, or friendly milk will countermand my trousers.

Aesop Poprock posted:

Also related to books in elementary school, a few times a year we'd get catalogs of books to choose from where some of the proceeds went to the school and you got prizes the more books you bought and my parents would always get me a ton. It was like a minor version or Christmas or a birthday to me. Probably like a Scholastic program

Kinda looked like this but it was like 30+ pages long

If you didn't have your gymacafetorium (are those even still a thing? My nephew's elementary school had all three separate. With an auditorium with cloth seats. :gronk:) turned into the giant scholastic book Fair once a quarter then you totally missed out.

• Locked thread