Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

AA is for Quitters posted:

Discovery zone and it's kin. We had an awesome local one that was like 3000sq ft of tubes and slides and ball pits and foam poo poo to climb on....

Probably all closed due to lawsuit concerns, since there was no way in hell that poo poo could be sanitary, plus I know I wound up bruised and battered from jumping from great Heights into the ball pit

Hey I used to love discovery zone until the time I got stuck behind a guy with smelly-rear end feet in the tube network for like 10 minutes and then I went down a slide that had a puddle of piss at the bottom.

Man, being a kid was fun.

MisterGBH posted:

Wimpys.
It was a British alternative to McDonalds and the had English inspired burgers. I remember that they had a doughnut dessert called something like Brown Derby.

Wimpy's is still going, I ate at one just a month ago!

Frankston has a new favorite as of 23:45 on Feb 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

skander posted:

Do they give you until the following Tuesday to pay for it?

It's weirdly expensive now, cost me £6 for a cheeseburger and fries.

• Locked thread