Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

I think I know maybe two school librarians who actually like Scholastic Book Fairs. Sometimes the fair kits come with Scholastic reps/vendors who are all about selling products and services to staff, sometimes the kits come on their own for the librarian to set up and take down solo. Plus Scholastic has all sorts of rules about when and where and how to run the thing.

As a cataloger....gently caress book fair books and their "intended for the school market" bullcrap and making a new MARC record for a title because Scholastic's the publisher instead of Macmillan or Harper or whoever.

I wish I could still find these in a vending machine:

(I know they're sold as TGIFridays' chips but not the plain ones.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I brought my Drake
Jul 10, 2014

These high-G injections have some serious side effects after pulling so many jumps.

Junk food nostalgia best nostalgia.

• Locked thread