Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr.Mrs.The Monarch
Aug 8, 2005

Obamunist Troll Bot: Built to bring a One World Government to the People

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Yeah arcades still exist but they really aren't the same. They're sort of on the way back now though since the hardware is cheap and plentiful and there's a whole generation of kids raised by YouTube gaming personalities that wants to play classic games but has no way to get them. The pricing setup is very different now and you can drink in most of them, but little by little I've started to see more Arcades pop up around me. I also think that right about now is when you could probably open a new Video Rental store in some major metro area. Enough people who grew up in the golden age of video stores now have kids that you could probably keep a mom and pop rental place rolling as long as it was authentic as gently caress. It would need to look and feel like walking back in time, and most importantly it would need to cater to the kind of films Redbox/Netflix never has, IE old classics, B movies, direct to video stuff, etc if you wanted to get really crazy you'd have a video game rental section filled with NES/SNES/Genesis/N64/Playstation games and a popcorn machine would obviously be required.

Dr.Mrs.The Monarch has a new favorite as of 21:35 on Mar 19, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread